Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
(11-06-2023, 01:30 AM)grampahol Wrote: Just think..The silly ass people get to watch the Love Island Games.. I bet you're jealous, huh?  Hilarious

I've watched all of Love Island episodes, not any of the overseas ones though
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:26 AM)sandwedge Wrote: You should be a coach

I am, but are you just a couch potato?
Reply/Quote
Won’t go far playing like that.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:45 AM)125250 Wrote: Won’t go far playing like that.
Bills won't either. Their playoff chances are now under 50%.
Reply/Quote
This one looks a lot better in hindsight than it did while it was happening. Better win than we realize.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

They beat a top team with a top 5 QB. Absolutely they have to quit with the self-inflicted nonsense, but I’ll take that win any day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

What an absolutely miserable person you must be.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What an absolutely miserable person you must be.

Because I want them to win a Super Bowl? 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:15 AM)125250 Wrote: Because I want them to win a Super Bowl? 

Because you’re over the top negative. It was a huge win and you don’t even enjoy it for 5 minutes.

They obviously have things to clean up (penalties, clock management, drops, etc). But if your main takeaway after this one is negativity then maybe you’re just a big old downer.

Anyway, you don’t win the Super Bowl in November. Right now they just need to start stacking wins (they have, this is 4 in a row now), and win some games against AFC teams. Which they just did.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because you’re over the top negative. It was a huge win and you don’t even enjoy it for 5 minutes.

They obviously have things to clean up (penalties, clock management, drops, etc). But if your main takeaway after this one is negativity then maybe you’re just a big old downer.

Anyway, you don’t win the Super Bowl in November. Right now they just need to start stacking wins (they have, this is 4 in a row now), and win some games against AFC teams. Which they just did.

Won’t stack up many wins doing the things they need to rectify. Home field advantage in the playoffs would make getting to the Super Bowl easier, so losing games whenever during the season are costly. It’s absolutely a big deal. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh and btw **** Josh Allen. Play that taunting penalty back for his punk ass while he’s holding this L!

I didnt really mind that taunt.  He shouldve taunted us the way he waltzed into the endzone with nobody around.  

Taunting needs to be removed as a penalty in the NFL.  If the entire team can choreograph a dance after an interception with no penalty, then a single player should be able to smack the opponent a little after getting beat
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:39 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You can't handle the truth! How on earth after 9 weeks are we at bottom of division but still have so much hope? Lol

The standings at this point of the season are like a 401(k) when you're 40:  you agonize over every loss, but there's still plenty of time to turn things around before it's time to cash out.  This division is so close.  The Ratbirds are on top, sure, but if we had just four more points in our game against them, we win.  That would currently make them 6-3 and us 6-2 and in first place.  We're denied first place and sit in last place because of four lousy points!  It can't get any closer than that, and that's why I have hope.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The standings at this point of the season are like a 401(k) when you're 40:  you agonize over every loss, but there's still plenty of time to turn things around before it's time to cash out.  This division is so close.  The Ratbirds are on top, sure, but if we had just four more points in our game against them, we win.  That would currently make them 6-3 and us 6-2 and in first place.  We're denied first place and sit in last place because of four lousy points!  It can't get any closer than that, and that's why I have hope.

As a personal finance hobbyist, I greatly appreciate the 401k reference. Bengals vs. Baltimore rematch will be a toss up. Ravens may be too far ahead to matter for home field though.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 09:15 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I didnt really mind that taunt.  He shouldve taunted us the way he waltzed into the endzone with nobody around.  

Taunting needs to be removed as a penalty in the NFL.  If the entire team can choreograph a dance after an interception with no penalty, then a single player should be able to smack the opponent a little after getting beat

[Image: F-QEgIIWwAAxijc?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 09:15 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I didnt really mind that taunt.    

I thought it was incredibly WEAK too.

Thanks for the free 15 yards though Mr Ref
Reply/Quote
I mean from the other angle he was also laughing, it's because we jumped at his fake pass. IMO it's really easy to taunt Allen to make him get thrown out with a 2nd penalty. CTB should have taunted him on that terrible pick.
Reply/Quote
Well, time for the O to wake up.

2 of the 3 3 and outs in a row have been all passes.

Might try a run.
Reply/Quote
Nope, more dinkage. That has not worked all day.

Boyd drops one with wide open spaces.

Cappa gets beat.

No run attempts for the third time in the last 4 possessions.
Reply/Quote