Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
(11-05-2023, 06:48 PM)Synric Wrote: It sucks when a defense that includes TJ Watt, Cam Heyward,  Minkah Fitzpatrick and Alex Highsmith is the worst defense rhe Bengals face in the AFC North. 

Some damn good coaches in the division as well. Absolutely nothing is easy and is earned every single week. 

Good if you make the playoffs you are very well prepared but a gauntlet to get in.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 06:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, the 1:00 games were pretty much a steaming pile.  Maybe we could get a little separation in the WC race from the Colts and Raiders in the 4:00 window, but they both play shit teams, and might be considered shit teams themselves.

Maybe we will get some help from the Bills.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 05:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Even with a win tonight against the Bills the Bengals will still be in last place in the AFC North. Losing those first three games against AFC opponents — including two division games — is looking worse. The Bengals need to go on a world-beating winning streak to make the playoffs at all. Cincinnati could end up 10-7 or 11-6 and completely miss the postseason.

Honestly I thought Cleveland would burn out but sadly their play is improving. I liked it better when it took the Browns three years to win five games. The Bengals have four games left against the AFC North and now we have to win all of them.

Zac really needs to figure out how to be better in the beginning of the season. With the NFL scheduling division games in the first games, he can’t continue to completely fail at the beginning. 1-9 in the first two games of the season. 0-3 in the division the last two years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 06:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals need to sign Dobbs in the offseason so they can trade him week 8 lol.

He took no reps last week so he came off the bench totally cold with this offense

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The wait is becoming excruciating. If I had it my way we would never have a game beyond 1 PM EST.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 07:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Zac really needs to figure out how to be better in the beginning of the season. With the NFL scheduling division games in the first games, he can’t continue to completely fail at the beginning. 1-9 in the first two games of the season. 0-3 in the division the last two years.

This year was different.  All 3 of our losses revolved around the health of the QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 08:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The wait is becoming excruciating. If I had it my way we would never have a game beyond 1 PM EST.

Mannnn me too bro

100%

Not even a fan of 4pm games. Lol
Reply/Quote
Getting close to game time. Dark awful early tonight. Go Bengals!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Well I'm ready for the game. I wasn't anticipating how much the time change would make this start feel even later. Come on already.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All 4 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> TEs are active today.<br><br>So are all 3 questionables from the injury report - Joe Mixon, Akeem Davis-Gaither and Max Scharping.<br><br>This will be ADG's first game since the Week 3 MNF win against the Rams. <br><br>Inactives:<br>CB DJ Ivey<br>LB Devin harper<br>OL Trey Hill<br>OL D'Ante…</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@ByJayMorrison) <a href="https://twitter.com/ByJayMorrison/status/1721314380707483824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 5, 2023</a></blockquote>

Hamlin is inactive for the Bills

Reply/Quote
I dont care for night games. I guess its a good problem to have though
Reply/Quote
Jac is even more annoying than his father……..and that’s saying something
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Evan McPherson just hit from 60 and 65 in warmups.</p>&mdash; Mike Petraglia (@Trags) <a href="https://twitter.com/Trags/status/1721318130121605373?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2023</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
Is this the first game Carman is active? I hope it's not an indication of Orlando Brown's health . Carman literally seems to only play LT adequately, so makes me wonder if he's active as OBJ's backup.
Reply/Quote
Hey Chris Simms, it BENgals not BANGals……… he’s as dumb as his dad
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 09:13 PM)TigerStripes Wrote: Is this the first game Carman is active? I hope it's not an indication of Orlando Brown's health . Carman literally seems to only play LT adequately, so makes me wonder if he's active as OBJ's backup.

no, he's been active for the past several weeks

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 08:43 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well I'm ready for the game. I wasn't anticipating how much the time change would make this start feel even later. Come on already.

Game time!!! Ah hell.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 09:17 PM)pally Wrote: no, he's been active for the past several weeks
Thanks. I hadn't noticed. Probably just "insurance" for OBJ the last couple.of weeks with the groin concern.
Reply/Quote
Only an hour to go. As I expected we got no help from any of our division rival opponents (not surprising considering they are all average teams at best). Oh well, we will need to make our own progress. Let's hope for a clean game with no injuries and few flags and a Bengal win!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 09:21 PM)TigerStripes Wrote: Thanks. I hadn't noticed. Probably just "insurance" for OBJ the last couple.of weeks with the groin concern.

He jumped over D'Ante Smith in the depth chart

Reply/Quote