Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 9 JoeyB nominated for Fed Ex Air Player
I feel bad though...for once I can't vote for him. CJ Stroud deserves the award 470 yards and 5 touchdowns. Joe can win it week 10 by beating Stroud

https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well, I can vote for him my conscious is clear lol
Reply/Quote
Stroud deserves it this week...
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Stroud deserves it this week...

This. I'm abstaining because I can't in good conscious claim Joe's stats were more impressive than CJ's and I just don't want to vote if it's not for a Bengal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This. I'm abstaining because I can't in good conscious claim Joe's stats were more impressive than CJ's and I just don't want to vote if it's not for a Bengal.

Stroud's numbers were insane, 5 TD's and 470 yards? Last second TD to win the game? Best game ever by a rookie QB?

Yeah, I wouldn't feel right voting for Joe, we are spoiled. Joe Brrr can have games like CJ had yesterday and we all know it, but that 
is a history making game with Madden maddening numbers by CJ Stroud.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Stroud's numbers were insane, 5 TD's and 470 yards? Last second TD to win the game? Best game ever by a rookie QB?

Yeah, I wouldn't feel right voting for Joe, we are spoiled. Joe Brrr can have games like CJ had yesterday and we all know it, but that 
is a history making game with Madden maddening numbers by CJ Stroud.

Madden games are two quick for 470 yards. The 5 TDs is possible
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Doesn't give me a chance to vote for some reason.

Reply/Quote
The QB Iv seen the last 2 weeks won’t lose another game

And yep….i said it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Some of you take this stuff too seriously. Just vote for our guy. Who cares if it’s a “homer” vote?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 04:48 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Madden games are two quick for 470 yards.  The 5 TDs is possible

Correct unless you change the amount of time in the game...

(11-06-2023, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some of you take this stuff too seriously. Just vote for our guy. Who cares if it’s a “homer” vote?

Fine, talked me into it lol
Reply/Quote