Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Barometer
(10-18-2020, 05:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You have to take the NFL season by season.....

Lol, Mike... Mike Brown is that you?  
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: dont-forget-your-5bb579.jpg]

You think it’s bad today, just wait till Andy has a decent game tomorrow lol.

Most fun we can have this year might be rooting for Andy honestly. Miss ya bb <3
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:02 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Not so sure ZT will be here next year. Our front office does tend to hold on to coaches too long, but we broke a trend this year when we spent a lot of money in FA. If our record doesn't get better or if the front office doesn't feel that Taylor is the best choice to coach Burrow and the team going forward I could see them easily making a change. I think ZT is safe the rest of this season but after that , I'm not so sure.

From your mouth to God’s ear.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This franchise is 4-25-1 in their last 30 games. I'm not sure how far the sky can fall with a .167 win % in the last 2+ years.  Mellow

Well they did win one early this year, that must count for something?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You think it’s bad today, just wait till Andy has a decent game tomorrow lol.

Most fun we can have this year might be rooting for Andy honestly. Miss ya bb <3

Andy will most likely win his division this year. That ought to lead to lots of wrist slitting....
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Andy will most likely win his division this year. That ought to lead to lots of wrist slitting....

That division is ridiculously bad. It’s crazy that a 7-9 team can win a division and have a home playoff game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote