Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weeks 1-4 announcers
For those that are interested/care here the announces teams that will handle our games for weeks 1-4, as of right now.

Week 1 @Oakland: Tom McCarthy, Chris Simms
Week 2 vs. San Diego: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn
Week 3 @Baltimore: Andrew Catalon, Steve Beuerlein, Steve Tasker
Week 4 vs. Kansas City: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
No Dan Dierdorf, no problem.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 05:27 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: No Dan Dierdorf, no problem.

Thank god he retired
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not a huge fan of those announcers unfortunately :/

Fouts for Chargers games is just bleh.

And Solly has grown sour on me after so many Bengal games with him.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 05:25 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: For those that are interested/care here the announces teams that will handle our games for weeks 1-4, as of right now.

Week 1 @Oakland: Tom McCarthy, Chris Simms
Week 2 vs. San Diego: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn
Week 3 @Baltimore: Andrew Catalon, Steve Beuerlein, Steve Tasker
Week 4 vs. Kansas City: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots

No Rich Gannon?  WTH?  One of those guys will have to step up and butcher the English language in his place.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I hate Dan foutes
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I actually don't mind Chris Simms but Fouts is a turd.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: No Rich Gannon?  WTH?  One of those guys will have to step up and butcher the English language in his place.

I always loved him saying OWfense every second
Reply/Quote
Kinda crappy group but maybe i just miss the days of dick enberg and merlin olsen.
Reply/Quote
At least it isn't on FOX though. I can't stand anything about their broadcast.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 07:39 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I always loved him saying OWfense every second

Yep.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Fouts and Tasker still anti-Bengal from their playing days. Wilcots, ok with me.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: No Rich Gannon?  WTH?  One of those guys will have to step up and butcher the English language in his place.

Dude sounds like the most un-interested announcer of all time when calling football games and pulls a transformation like Charlie's dad in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory when he's calling basketball.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 07:06 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I actually don't mind Chris Simms but Fouts is a turd.

Yeah, glad I won't have to hear him STILL crying about the Freezer Bowl.

(08-27-2015, 07:48 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Kinda crappy group but maybe i just miss the days of dick enberg and merlin olsen.

I miss Dick and Merlin, too. A staple on football Sundays for so many years.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm probably wrong, but, wasn't Pat Summerall's last NFL broadcast game the Bengals-Rams game in Cincy in 2007?
Reply/Quote
Fouts is unbearable
Reply/Quote
Fouts gets on my last nerve !
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 07:39 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I always loved him saying OWfense every second

You forgot, Carson PAWmer

Week 1 is good, so is 3, aside from Tasker (remember Oakland 2012?) and Solomon is always ok. Spero is so Greek
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 10:13 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You forgot, Carson PAWmer

Week 1 is good, so is 3, aside from Tasker (remember Oakland 2012?) and Solomon is always ok. Spero is so Greek

My only complaint is Fouts. Tasker has become a sideline reporter so I can't be bothered by him as much
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 10:25 PM)eoxyod Wrote: My only complaint is Fouts. Tasker has become a sideline reporter so I can't be bothered by him as much
You know, I thought he became a sideline guy... Maybe someone finally woke up and realised?

Agree, Fouts is my only complaint.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote