Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcom to the team, Drew Sample!
(04-26-2019, 09:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Physical TE, strong blocker with the skill set that Zac Taylor is looking for.

Yes,but Dalton does not throw to him which is just stupid.Joe Mixon needs to get in the offensive lines butts and tell them in a heated way to stinkin block the second level and keep blocking until he gets free.The stoolers do not allow any run game so whats it going to be.Oh wait ,I know a ton of interceptions or batted down balls by Dalton. Please,you are giving me ulcers and headaches.Put someone else in,I know ZT was a QB,now suit up and lets win one for the gipper. works for me. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 03:52 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Yes,but Dalton does not throw to him which is just stupid.Joe Mixon needs to get in the offensive lines butts and tell them in a heated way to stinkin block the second level and keep blocking until he gets free.The stoolers do not allow any run game so whats it going to be.Oh wait ,I know a ton of interceptions or batted down balls by Dalton. Please,you are giving me ulcers and headaches.Put someone else in,I know ZT was a QB,now suit up and lets win one for the gipper. works for me. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Actually, Shitsburgh is ranked 27th in Rushing Defense this year.  We are 31st.
Reply/Quote