Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 4
WHO DEY, Bengal Fans! Just saw the Bengals won't play until Monday Night up the Ohio River at the Steelers, Tiger WhoDey2 Tiger Who Dey but the Cincinnati market's Sunday afternoon games are Browns @ Ravens, and the Vikings @ Bears early and late doubleheader games on the NFL On CBS.

Buccaneers @ L.A. Rams will be the late afternoon game, and seen in Cincy on The NFL On FOX.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
This is probably the only game that's going to be on local TV for me. They didnt even have the Seattle game up here (Very north west part of North Dakota).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does anyone know if the game will be on any local channels in the Dayton area? I got tired of paying the crazy high cable bill for the few channels I actually watch and cut the cord earlier this summer so no ESPN.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
I’m surprised that Browns-Ravens didn’t get a larger distribution. Mayfield vs Jackson is bound to be more entertaining than Brady beating another AFC east team yet again

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 07:08 AM)Mer Wrote: Does anyone know if the game will be on any local channels in the Dayton area? I got tired of paying the crazy high cable bill for the few channels I actually watch and cut the cord earlier this summer so no ESPN.

I'm in a worse state; I cut off TSN here (owned by ESPN), so I don't even have something local to fall back on lol (to get TSN, you must get the, "package," and that's $24.99 a month... for a bunch of hockey and hockey apologists. No thanks).

Looks like I'll need to stream...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 09:20 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm in a worse state; I cut off TSN here (owned by ESPN), so I don't even have something local to fall back on lol (to get TSN, you must get the, "package," and that's $24.99 a month... for a bunch of hockey and hockey apologists. No thanks).

Looks like I'll need to stream...

Do you have any good streaming sites to pass along?
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 07:08 AM)Mer Wrote: Does anyone know if the game will be on any local channels in the Dayton area? I got tired of paying the crazy high cable bill for the few channels I actually watch and cut the cord earlier this summer so no ESPN.

You can watch it 9n the Yahoo sports app.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 12:50 AM)Riverfront Wrote: WHO DEY,  Bengal Fans! Just saw the Bengals won't play until Monday Night up the Ohio River at the Steelers,    Tiger  WhoDey2  Tiger  Who Dey    but the Cincinnati market's Sunday afternoon games are Browns @ Ravens, and the Vikings @ Bears early and late doubleheader games on the NFL On CBS.

Buccaneers @ L.A. Rams will be the late afternoon game, and seen in Cincy on The NFL On FOX.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

Actually Cincy is getting Kansas City @ Detroit early on WXIX 19.

It's WTTE 28 in Columbus showing Bucs @ Rams late.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 08:23 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Actually Cincy is getting Kansas City @ Detroit early on WXIX 19.

It's WTTE 28 in Columbus showing Bucs @ Rams late.

Surprised as hell we're actually going to get to watch a Detroit game in the Dayton market.  Thought they'd stick us with the Giants/Washington game.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Surprised I'll get Cleveland vs Baltimore on Sunday lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 10:49 AM)Mer Wrote: Do you have any good streaming sites to pass along?

reddit.com/r/nflstreams
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote