Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Back Louie
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/09/bengals-hire-louie-cioffi-as-defensive-quality-control-coach/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
They have some pressure on Lou (the other Lou), now. Dude needs a big season or his replacement is waiting in the wings.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
always seemed to do good work. glad he's back helping out. good experienced coach to lean on
Reply/Quote
We couldn't win a superbowl without him
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 03:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/09/bengals-hire-louie-cioffi-as-defensive-quality-control-coach/

I think getting more help for the current DC is a great idea. I see nothing negative with the move. It appears to be a great investment in the 2021 season.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I approve of adding him to the staff, but not as QC coach. I think there are bigger fish for him to fry...
Reply/Quote
This was a move to.tell Lou get it together this year or goodbye.
Weve spent a billion dollars in free agency in 2 years on your side of
The ball. Now the results please...
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 09:56 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I approve of adding him to the staff, but not as QC coach.  I think there are bigger fish for him to fry...

He will help the team more as a QC coach than a cook.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 11:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He will help the team more as a QC coach than a cook.

+ Rep

I was going to say the same thing

The board needs more humor, I know I a guilty of being too serious all the time
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 09:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think getting more help for the current DC is a great idea. I see nothing negative with the move. It appears to be a great investment in the 2021 season.

who we hiring to help the offensive side of the ball?
Reply/Quote
Good coach, like bringing Louie back. Very good move. Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2021, 01:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: who we hiring to help the offensive side of the ball?

Sadly, I don't think Zac will hear of it...
Reply/Quote
Bump, this guy is an underrated hire.
Reply/Quote