Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome/Introduction Thread
Welcome to the Bengals Board...and thank you for choosing to join our community!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Reply/Quote
STC. Have a cat named Cat and a dog named Sabo. Born in Dayton and was unfortunate enough to have been born into a family in which the patriarch is a huge Bengals fan. I don't live in Ohio so when people raise their eyebrows and ask why I'm a Bengals fan I tell them I was born this way.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 06:53 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: STC. Have a cat named Cat and a dog named Sabo. Born in Dayton and was unfortunate enough to have been born into a family in which the patriarch is a huge Bengals fan. I don't live in Ohio so when people raise their eyebrows and ask why I'm a Bengals fan I tell them I was born this way.

[Image: TLC.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: TLC.jpg]

You're the one on the right, right?

I don't think you're a natural blonde.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: TLC.jpg]

Hit cubed.
Reply/Quote
I was a long time guest viewer of the former site and loved reading all the different views and banter that went on. The junior high fights were expected as well, so I'll assume some of that will go in here too.

I grew up in So Cal and caught a Bengal game on TV during the first super bowl year. Something about the offense drew me in and I've been a fan ever since.

I went back to college in 2002 to UK and then EKU and lived in Georgetown because of the training camp. If I wasn't in summer class, I was at training camp thru 2005.

After college, I worked in Detroit from 2005-2008, but now I'm in Texas; most likely until I retire in 13 years. Who Dey everyone!
Reply/Quote
hi Damien from Australia a huge huge nfl and bengals fan born the same year bengals were and a big fan since early 80s looking to make friends here who dey
Reply/Quote
What's up everyone? My name is Kevin, and I've been a Bengals fan since I was kid. I remember my dad taking me to my first game at Riverfront against the Bills when I was about 10, and I've been hooked since.
I'm originally from Dayton, but got a job in Texas after I got out of the Air Force and have been here since.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for resurrecting the boards. I really only posted during the reg season so I was kind of shocked to recently learn the old board was shut down, but you've done a great job recreating it here! Looking forward to another fun filled year!
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 10:02 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: Thanks for resurrecting the boards.  I really only posted during the reg season so I was kind of shocked to recently learn the old board was shut down, but you've done a great job recreating it here!  Looking forward to another fun filled year!

Glad to see you found us!  Welcome aboard.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Hi, im Jad on last fourms I was Clappington also but I didnt post often lol I just enjoyed watching OSUFan defend Andy after every week (and every week he amazed me) but Im 22 and currently in College at North Carolina A&T State University I major in Communication/Journalism. But yea I hope to really get to meet some new people and be more active this time around.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 10:02 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: Thanks for resurrecting the boards.  I really only posted during the reg season so I was kind of shocked to recently learn the old board was shut down, but you've done a great job recreating it here!  Looking forward to another fun filled year!

(08-17-2015, 10:57 AM)Clappington Wrote: Hi, im Jad on last fourms I was Clappington also but I didnt post often lol I just enjoyed watching OSUFan defend Andy after every week (and every week he amazed me) but Im 22 and currently in College at North Carolina A&T State University I major in Communication/Journalism. But yea I hope to really get to meet some new people and be more active this time around.

Welcome aboard guys!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Howdy and hello. I'm Lewdog if you didn't know. I've been on several sites, the last being Bengalsjungle.com. For some reason it has been down for about 5 days so I decided to do some creeping and found this one. I'm guessing this is the forum that was created by those from the .com? Well I hope to settle and enjoy myself.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 04:40 PM)Lewdog Wrote: Howdy and hello.  I'm Lewdog if you didn't know.  I've been on several sites, the last being Bengalsjungle.com.  For some reason it has been down for about 5 days so I decided to do some creeping and found this one.  I'm guessing this is the forum that was created by those from the .com?  Well I hope to settle and enjoy myself.

Yes, we started this board after the old Bengals.com message board was closed...and the majority of the members are from there. But, we're now getting people from other sources that are joining us and helping us grow.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the site!!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 04:40 PM)Lewdog Wrote: Howdy and hello.  I'm Lewdog if you didn't know.  I've been on several sites, the last being Bengalsjungle.com.  For some reason it has been down for about 5 days so I decided to do some creeping and found this one.  I'm guessing this is the forum that was created by those from the .com?  Well I hope to settle and enjoy myself.

I thought it smelled like lewdog inside the van.

Welcome aboard!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hi everyone! Name is John .. was on the old boards since about 2007 (?) — didn't post a ton, but browsed a lot and provided my opinion when I felt it was needed :)

Originally from Eastern Kentucky, but now live in Ithaca NY (and looking to meet up with other Bengal fans on 10/18 in Buffalo!)

WHODEY!
Reply/Quote
Hey All, I'm originally from Dayton and grew up a Bengals fan (although my dad/brother/grandpa were Bears fans, long story) now I'm living in Las Vegas. Hoping to move back to the Ohio/KY region next year but I'll go wherever I find the right job. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I have been away for a few years ....Made many graphic signatures for people and see that the MB has changed.
But it's good to be back on..specially the Bengals doing so well this year!

Who Dey!!!!

NBF
[Image: sixstringernbfcopy.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hi everyone! I was a long time member on the other board though I didn't always post a lot. Real life (mainly work) took me away for a while so I was surprised when I went to check in and there wasn't a board any longer. Glad to find all my entertaining guys again.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 11:04 PM)Who-Dey Girl Wrote: Hi everyone! I was a long time member on the other board though I didn't always post a lot. Real life (mainly work) took me away for a while so I was surprised when I went to check in and there wasn't a board any longer. Glad to find all my entertaining guys again.

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us!
Reply/Quote