Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome/Introduction Thread
Don't know if I did this or not when I joined, So here goes, I've been a Bengals since 1968,when I was in the Air Force at Omaha, NEB. I was in the orderly room listening to the radio and heard the announcement about the Bengals. I'm 69 yrs old, live in east central ohio, and a Vietnam Veteran! I was born on FEB. 14,1948, and will always be a Bengals Fan! Hope that's enough intro. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 07:43 PM)junglefever67 Wrote: Don't know if I did this or not when I joined, So here goes, I've been a Bengals since 1968,when I was in the Air Force at Omaha, NEB. I was in the orderly room listening to the radio and heard the announcement about the Bengals. I'm 69 yrs old, live in east central ohio, and a Vietnam Veteran! I was born on FEB. 14,1948, and will always be a Bengals Fan! Hope that's enough intro. Who Dey

Thanks for your service to this country, and welcome aboard!   :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. May you be blessed!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Hi everyone!
I'm Brian and a lifelong Cincinnati Bengals fan. I grew up rooting for the Bengals thru the 90s (the dark ages) for us Bengal fans. I'm originally from Maryland but lived in Ohio, now reside in PA with far too many Steeler fans.  One of my favorite things to do is visit different NFL stadiums to watch Cincinnati play. I've been to about a dozen different NFL stadiums and hope see all 32 one day (bucket list). My favorite stadium thus (aside from Paul Brown Stadium) Ralph Wilson.  The old vintage looking stadium along with the tailgating is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to reading some great discussion and debate during the season with fellow Cincinnati fans. The season honestly looks promising and I do like what we did in the draft. I know Joe Mixon comes with baggage but I'm a firm believer in second chances. Hopefully Mixon has matured and learned from the incident. The guy does look like one heck of an RB and will fit nicely with Hill and Bernard.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2017, 03:34 PM)bsw Wrote: Hi everyone!
I'm Brian and a lifelong Cincinnati Bengals fan. I grew up rooting for the Bengals thru the 90s (the dark ages) for us Bengal fans. I'm originally from Maryland but lived in Ohio, now reside in PA with far too many Steeler fans.  One of my favorite things to do is visit different NFL stadiums to watch Cincinnati play. I've been to about a dozen different NFL stadiums and hope see all 32 one day (bucket list). My favorite stadium thus (aside from Paul Brown Stadium) Ralph Wilson.  The old vintage looking stadium along with the tailgating is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to reading some great discussion and debate during the season with fellow Cincinnati fans. The season honestly looks promising and I do like what we did in the draft. I know Joe Mixon comes with baggage but I'm a firm believer in second chances. Hopefully Mixon has matured and learned from the incident. The guy does look like one heck of an RB and will fit nicely with Hill and Bernard.

Welcome Brian.  And welcome to the best Bengals board on the webz!  You're going to love it here, we have an excellent bunch of knowledgeable members, and we like to have fun.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Hello, all. My name is Joe. I was born the same year as the Bengals and I've been rooting for them since I was knee-high to a grasshopper (thanks, dad...) Anyway, I grew up in NW Ohio, joined the USAF at 18 and only recently returned to Ohio (Centerville - Hey, ShracerX!).

I've been a long-time lurker of the board, and finally decided to join in the fun.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 06:57 AM)JB Bengal Wrote: Hello, all.  My name is Joe.   I was born the same year as the Bengals and I've been rooting for them since I was knee-high to a grasshopper (thanks, dad...)  Anyway, I grew up in NW Ohio, joined the USAF at 18 and only recently returned to Ohio (Centerville - Hey, ShracerX!).

I've been a long-time lurker of the board, and finally decided to join in the fun.

Welcome to the board Joe.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Hello Bengals Board.

I've been meaning to join for quite some time and I've finally gotten around to it.

I love my Bengals, even though they can be a little taxing on the nerves. Big Grin

I'm an extremely mellow fellow, and love to discuss just about any subject.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Hi guys from Bengals board!!

Quick presentation of me: Bengals fan since 2008 here! Ahhh good old time with Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmandzadeh!
Im from Montréal, Canada! Big fan of sports in general, so i think were gonna have some great discussion about plenty of different topic, very glad to found your forum!

My pleasure, Max!
[Image: aj_green_by_augizt-d46yv55.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 05:26 PM)ML46 Wrote: Hi guys from Bengals board!!

Quick presentation of me: Bengals fan since 2008 here! Ahhh good old time with Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmandzadeh!
Im from Montréal, Canada! Big fan of sports in general, so i think were gonna have some great discussion about plenty of different topic, very glad to found your forum!

My pleasure, Max!

Welcome Max! Big fan of your city! Visited it a few times, all with great memories! Enjoy our forums!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

My pleasure, Max!

Behave and don't get banned! Nice to have you!

Reply/Quote

My pleasure, Max!

Umukubas bot! Ninja
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

My pleasure, Max!

(02-07-2018, 12:23 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Umukubas bot! Ninja

So Max, how do you feel about Matt Barkley? Ninja

Reply/Quote
HarleyDog

[Image: 88b247ff49cb7f02ba176480078f5842.jpg?qua...info&w=600]

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2018, 08:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: HarleyDog

[Image: 88b247ff49cb7f02ba176480078f5842.jpg?qua...info&w=600]

Its nice to meet you Harleydog.  Tell us a little about yourself?  Beer or whiskey? Cats or dogs? Chevy or Fords?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
So, a handful of intros in 2015 ands 2016 and then just back to us being idiots? Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Howdy!

Born Cincinnati
Fan since mid 70's
On message boards since CincyTalks days
Keep following this stupid team with varying degrees of enthusiasm, 1/2 j/k

Nice Board!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2018, 01:29 PM)SladeX Wrote: Howdy!

Born Cincinnati
Fan since mid 70's
On message boards since CincyTalks days
Keep following this stupid team with varying degrees of enthusiasm, 1/2 j/k

Nice Board!

Glad to have you man.  You've landed in the best Bengals community on the interwebz!
Reply/Quote
Hello,

I was born and raised in the small Southeastern KY town that Bengals' punt returner, Trent Taylor, grew up in as a child. I played both baseball and softball with Trent's dad. My hometown has produced a number of professional athletics and HOF coaches, including the Bird boys, Frank Selvy, and Roy Kidd. We are home to the very first Kentucky Fried Chicken as well as Cumberland Falls.

I was a Raiders' fan in the early 70's(mostly because of Rodger Bird and George Blanda) but became a Bengals' fan in the mid 70's when they had guys like Ken Anderson, Isaac Curtis, and Ken Riley. I teach mathematics at a local university and my favorite sports teams are the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals and Kentucky Wildcats.

I have read this forum for several years but just recently joined. I am excited to be a part of this lively and passionate Bengals' community forum. I am somewhat of a novice to forums like these but I look forward to reading what you have to say and adding my two cents worth as well.

GO BENGALS!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 02:08 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Hello,

I was born and raised in the small Southeastern KY town that Bengals' punt returner, Trent Taylor, grew up in as a child. I played both baseball and softball with Trent's dad.  My hometown has produced a number of professional athletics and HOF coaches, including the Bird boys, Frank Selvy, and Roy Kidd. We are home to the very first Kentucky Fried Chicken as well as Cumberland Falls.

I was a Raiders' fan in the early 70's(mostly because of Rodger Bird and George Blanda) but became a Bengals' fan in the mid 70's when they had guys like Ken Anderson, Isaac Curtis, and Ken Riley. I teach mathematics at a local university and my favorite sports teams are the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals and Kentucky Wildcats.

I have read this forum for several years but just recently joined. I am excited to be a part of this lively and passionate Bengals' community forum. I am somewhat of a novice to forums like these but I look forward to reading what you have to say and adding my two cents worth as well.

GO BENGALS!!!

Welcome aboard!  We're glad that you decided to finally become an active member of the board.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote