Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Jaxson Kirkland!
The Bengals add depth to their offensive line with a guy who didn’t allow a sack in 2022.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2023, 07:42 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: The Bengals add depth to their offensive line with a guy who didn’t allow a sack in 2022.

I've been a little pessimistic on the offensive line. Not only would I have wanted to draft a lineman at some point but maybe would've liked to have seen more than one UDFA brought in for that group. I want to be a excited for this guy and hopefully he earns a spot on the team. But he is an old rookie where he's either already 25 or going to be turning 25. I just worry about the age because I wonder if that helped him at the college level especially that last year. He's also 6'7 which I'm not sure helps him at guard. But he does have experience at multiple spots.
Reply/Quote
It is not official until the team announces it. Every year we get names that don't always end up signing as UDFA

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jaxson's a kid I've followed for a while. His biggest weakest is his lack of core strength, but he's recently put on weight.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote