Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Kris Jenkins
Jenkins is VERY solid. Elite run defender for a non-NT type.

He and Jackson will be the run stuffers and Rankins & Hill the pass rushers.

Could see another nose later (Boyd, Jefferson, Lovett, Murphy, Anderson).

Carter & Tufele could be on the PS next year.
Reply/Quote
Mo Egger LoL! Drinking before Noon!

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love this pick, especially paired with Jackson the NT.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Love this pick. Welcome to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 12:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Love this pick, especially paired with Jackson the NT.

You liking a player, at a position of need, with crazy functional strength...

Go figure!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:57 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: You liking a player, at a position of need, with crazy functional strength...

Go figure!

If Jenkins turns out to be anything close to the player his father was, then this is a home run pick!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Think this dude will be a future captain. Watching his interviews and man does he have an energetic personality.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 11:58 AM)Synric Wrote: Mo Egger LoL! Drinking before Noon!

That is hilarous! LOL

(04-28-2024, 03:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Think this dude will be a future captain. Watching his interviews and man does he have an energetic personality.

Same here, great pick, we have some characters on the DL between, BJ Hill, Rankins and now Kris Jenkins...
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Dude is going to be a fan favorite.

Reply/Quote
He is going to be a good player but will they put him at NT or 3T this season? Would have loved this pick more with a veteran established NT like Reader playing next to him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Ok this goes incredibly hard.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2024, 12:16 PM)pally Wrote:

Great interview with The Mutant lol

Going to be fun times with this guy. Gotta be incredibly strong to do the Turkish get-up, looks at his legs ha ha

Like he said, if we need him to be a Nose Tackle eat the chili and get up to 350...

Really likeable person.
Reply/Quote
In year 3 or 4, Jenkins will be sporting the captain patch.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I can only assume this thread is only 2 pages long while McKinnkrys thread is 5 pages because we all
Know and accept Jenkins is one of THEM

He’s gonna be good here
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 01:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great interview with The Mutant lol

Going to be fun times with this guy. Gotta be incredibly strong to do the Turkish get-up, looks at his legs ha ha

Like he said, if we need him to be a Nose Tackle eat the chili and get up to 350...

Really likeable person.

It is an awesome watch. If this dude performs on the field as well as he interviews then we're getting a great player.
Reply/Quote
Good stuff

He really seems like an intelligent, humble, with a touch of swag young man. Eager to see him on the field.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 12:58 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: In year 3 or 4, Jenkins will be sporting the captain patch.

Next year Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I believe Jenkins, Jackson, All, & Newton were all captains in college.

Burton is the outlier, character-wise, but Housh & Battle have intel on the guy.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2024, 08:28 AM)Housh Wrote: I can only assume this thread is only 2 pages long while McKinnkrys thread is 5 pages because we all
Know and accept Jenkins is one of THEM

He’s gonna be good here

Jenkins is a rock solid prospect drafted right about where he was pegged to go and is our safest pick in this draft class.  I think everyone believes his floor is a solid starter in a couple years.
Reply/Quote