Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Matt Lee
Dude is tough. Leader. Could develop into a starter in a couple years.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

Nice, surprised Graham Barton isn't on this list.

Matt Lee must be a pretty good pass protector to have that good of production. Wanted JPJ in the 2nd BTW, but love the Kris Jenkins pick.
Reply/Quote
Sheesh. I wanted a C. All the guys I liked were gone. But damn. They dig out another one to surprise me.

Love it. Allowed 1 sack over the last two years? Not a bad 7th round pick.
Reply/Quote
A Miami University Center. Not a bad finish to draft, and now Bengals on phone to undrafted free agents. We will hear of more Bengals added

GO BENGALS....BACK TO SUPER BOWL

So who we taking round 1 in 2025. I'll let others do that in draft talk, that's too far away for me.

Maybe NFL lets Cincinnati host the draft. They have their names in for one. Looking at the crowd in Detroit, it would be great for Cincinnati and Covington hotels and restaurants. Northern open air stadiums don't get Super Bowls, so let them have NFL Draft. Cincinnati is on the list to have one of these, and it would be great for area businesses.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
He doesn't have the NFL body, but is super productive. Really tough. Leader. Smart too.

I'm a Miami fan.

I wish we took Leonard Taylor too. I think he'll be a DT that can pass rush.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, surprised Graham Barton isn't on this list.

Matt Lee must be a pretty good pass protector to have that good of production. Wanted JPJ in the 2nd BTW, but love the Kris Jenkins pick.

It could be because Barton played OT the past couple years but projects as a center.

Nice to have the center with the top production score.
Is undersized and needs to bulk up, but none of the centers this year have great size or length.

I don’t know much about this guy, but it seems like he was their target all along at IOL.

They need more bodies at guard too so hopefully they can find someone there.

Love the early picks and feel good about the offense going into the year.
Will need to hit on IOL picks next year or poney up and spend big.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

I can’t remember the last time they drafted this many athletic players.

Reply/Quote
I love this pick. I wonder why he slid so much though. A lot of people had him in their top 100 players.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
I can’t remember the last time they drafted this many athletic players.

Last year. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
A lot of analyst i love and respect said this is an insanely good pick. Even got a response on X from a pretty respectable guy who said he’s C of the future.

If he was all that why was he there so late?

Anyone know of this kid
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Last year. 

Not really.

[Image: Ftin9gmXwAAWnW4.jpg:large]

[Image: Fq0Wm0lWwAIaj0d.jpg:large]

[Image: Fs1EguaWYAEFD8X.jpg:large]

That’s 3 of the 7 picks (not counting a punter) that didn’t score that high in RAS.

Seems like it was pretty much every pick this year outside of Jackson.

Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie. That's a fantastic pick in the 7th round. He could legitimately compete for a roster spot.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I love this pick. I wonder why he slid so much though. A lot of people had him in their top 100 players.

Do teams just mostly have good centers already?

Don’t really hear about the top centers getting hurt a lot either so maybe there just wasn’t a demand?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not really.

[Image: Ftin9gmXwAAWnW4.jpg:large]

[Image: Fq0Wm0lWwAIaj0d.jpg:large]

[Image: Fs1EguaWYAEFD8X.jpg:large]

That’s 3 of the 7 picks (not counting a punter) that didn’t score that high in RAS.

Seems like it was pretty much every pick this year outside of Jackson.

They drafted a lot of athletic players last year. Murphy, DJ Turner, Yoshi, Chase Brown. Those guys all had elite RAS scores and some of those were the most athletic in the entire class. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They drafted a lot of athletic players last year. Murphy, DJ Turner, Yoshi, Chase Brown. Those guys all had elite RAS scores and some of those were the most athletic in the entire class. 

Last year was close with the guys you named, but it was more this year.

Reply/Quote
Great, great pick.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

Joe and Jake are two of the main Bengals guys I follow this pick certainly seems popular from what I’m seeing.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 09:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Joe and Jake are two of the main Bengals guys I follow this pick certainly seems popular from what I’m seeing.

Yes, makes me have hope for Matt Lee and he is not Trey Hill who can barely move with knee injuries his entire career.
Reply/Quote