Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Mr. Rawls
(09-21-2018, 07:04 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Are you not watching games? The Browns with a kicker, a kicker... would be 3-0 right now. You only give a team like that 4?

Dude, get a hold of yourself.  Drew Brees is but a shadow of his former self, the Steelers ain't what they once was, and the Jets just plain suck.  I don't see how you could be so orgasmic over the Brown's 1-1-1 record. Sure, it's an entire game better than last year, and even a half a game better than the last two years combined, but as of now they're just the least smelly turd in the catbox.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dude, get a hold of yourself.  Drew Brees is but a shadow of his former self, the Steelers ain't what they once was, and the Jets just plain suck.  I don't see how you could be so orgasmic over the Brown's 1-1-1 record.  Sure, it's an entire game better than last year, and even a half a game better than the last two years combined, but as of now they're just the least smelly turd in the catbox.

Hilarious Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dude, get a hold of yourself.  Drew Brees is but a shadow of his former self, the Steelers ain't what they once was, and the Jets just plain suck.  I don't see how you could be so orgasmic over the Brown's 1-1-1 record.  Sure, it's an entire game better than last year, and even a half a game better than the last two years combined, but as of now they're just the least smelly turd in the catbox.

Yup,

Just like all the talking heads had the Ravens penciled in the AFCCG after beating a "playoff team"  Hilarious Just like a bunch were putting the Jets in as the AFCE champion. Mahomes and Fitzpatrick are going to come back down to earth ! Mayfield isn't going to lead the Browns on a 13-0 run. And on and on.

Way to many peeps need a serious brake pumping early in the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Welcome Mr. Rawls

You'll never find
another running back in time
who can help the Bengals
the way he can do

You'll never find
here in week three
a runner to help Bernard and Walton
be more than two

Now I'm not talkin' about Pro Bowl Baby
Oh but Baby

We're not gonna' miss our runnin'
we're not gonna' miss our runnin'
Not gonna miss
Not gonna miss
Our runnin'

Hope the RB Rawls is 10% the badass the singer Rawls was!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 07:04 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Are you not watching games? The Browns with a kicker, a kicker... would be 3-0 right now. You only give a team like that 4?

BWAH!!! What he said. MAN, the BROWNS ARE DANGEROUS.  They have just found the KEY to their wins. WATCH them RUN. It will make that Play action work... And work well. 
Laugh if you want. I warned people 
. The BROWNS are no JOKE any more; They can BEAT just about anyone. PERIOD. Ball control, Carlos Hyde? Are you kidding me? A line that has a MAIN objective to RUN the ball for a guy like CH? WOW. 
The BENGALS still have a better D and O. Just have to play a GREAT game against the BROWNS now.

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:28 PM)jwayne Wrote: BWAH!!! What he said. MAN, the BROWNS ARE DANGEROUS.  They have just found the KEY to their wins. WATCH them RUN. It will make that Play action work... And work well. 
Laugh if you want. I warned people 
. The BROWNS are no JOKE any more; They can BEAT just about anyone. PERIOD. Ball control, Carlos Hyde? Are you kidding me? A line that has a MAIN objective to RUN the ball for a guy like CH? WOW. 
The BENGALS still have a better D and O. Just have to play a GREAT game against the BROWNS now.

GO BENGALS!

WHAT is going ON with the CAPS!!!!

browns still SUCK
Reply/Quote
Lou Rawls actually bummed a cigarette from me years ago in LA outside a night club..
Just imagine that deep, smooth voice saying, "Hey man, gotta square I can get?"  My brush with fame along with selling a cable TV subscription to Icky a few years later right after he tore up his knee.. I guess I just naturally attract the famous types .. I was also on Clubhouse 22! Woohoo! Duffy the dog was really a female under all that fur.. That *****! << (female dog)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just hope he can bridge the gap until Mixon gets healthy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dude, get a hold of yourself.  Drew Brees is but a shadow of his former self,

Brees is averaging 341 yards per game and has a 123 passer rating thjis year.

He is completing 81.3% of his passes (no typo) with 5 tds and zero ints.
Reply/Quote
To be fair... the Steelers/Browns game was a slop-fest in the rain. Difficult to get an accurate assessment of teams in those conditions.
Reply/Quote
I think the Browns D is pretty darn good and getting better. Would not surprise me one bit if we split with them this year. Before the Baker switch their offense was constantly putting them in bad situations and they still managed 8 take aways the first 2 games. Some just want to brush this team off cause it's the Browns, but I guarantee you that D is going to be a pain to go against twice a year.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dude, get a hold of yourself.  Drew Brees is but a shadow of his former self

What an unreal hot take, here.  

8 TDs (And counting) on the season, 0 Ints.  1000+ Yards in 3 games.  129 passer rating. 

You know your pigskin!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:27 PM)UKVBengal Wrote: What an unreal hot take, here.  

8 TDs (And counting) on the season, 0 Ints.  1000+ Yards in 3 games.  129 passer rating. 

You know your pigskin!

I am a all everything die-hard Bengals fan and supporter for 50,count them years.I signed up the year I got home from nam. I am kinda like an old dude now,but still here.And I wanted to say I still believe the steelers are going to be right there at winning this division again.They have a great defense, and that new qb is the real deal.I seriously believe he is going to take big Bens job.I really liked him the year he got drafted and was hoping our staff took him.I do not believe that finley is the long term answer and I hope they go after a top qb in 2020. I am going to vegas this year for the draft and if anyone on here wants to go with me,just give me a yell.I will take all the hot Bengal fan babes that want to fly out to the sin city for a week of fun. We can gamble,eat great food and see the sites and just have a blast at the draft party.let me know.WHO-DEY ,I HOPE SOMEDAY Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 04:00 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I am a all everything die-hard Bengals fan and supporter for 50,count them years.I signed up the year I got home from nam. I am kinda like an old dude now,but still here.And I wanted to say I still believe the steelers are going to be right there at winning this division again.They have a great defense, and that new qb is the real deal.I seriously believe he is going to take big Bens job.I really liked him the year he got drafted and was hoping our staff took him.I do not believe that finley is the long term answer and I hope they go after a top qb in 2020. I am going to vegas this year for the draft and if anyone on here wants to go with me,just give me a yell.I will take all the hot Bengal fan babes that want to fly out to the sin city for a week of fun. We can gamble,eat great food and see the sites and just have a blast at the draft party.let me know.WHO-DEY ,I HOPE SOMEDAY Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

If Bengals are drafting 1st or second, I plan on going to Vegas for the draft as well.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Welcome Mr. Rawls

You'll never find
another running back in time
who can help the Bengals
the way he can do

You'll never find
here in week three
a runner to help Bernard and Walton
be more than two

Now I'm not talkin' about Pro Bowl Baby
Oh but Baby

We're not gonna' miss our runnin'
we're not gonna' miss our runnin'
Not gonna miss
Not gonna miss
Our runnin'
Gosh.  I get this but 90% of others will not... Mellow
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 04:00 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I am a all everything die-hard Bengals fan and supporter for 50,count them years.I signed up the year I got home from nam. I am kinda like an old dude now,but still here.And I wanted to say I still believe the steelers are going to be right there at winning this division again.They have a great defense, and that new qb is the real deal.I seriously believe he is going to take big Bens job.I really liked him the year he got drafted and was hoping our staff took him.I do not believe that finley is the long term answer and I hope they go after a top qb in 2020. I am going to vegas this year for the draft and if anyone on here wants to go with me,just give me a yell.I will take all the hot Bengal fan babes that want to fly out to the sin city for a week of fun. We can gamble,eat great food and see the sites and just have a blast at the draft party.let me know.WHO-DEY ,I HOPE SOMEDAY Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

[Image: ancient-aliens-giorgio-tsoukalos-mars-at...ck-ack.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rawls is killing it right now with the other two stud running backs we drafted this yr
Reply/Quote