Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Shedrick Jackson!
Bengals add more speed with a UDFA WR.

Shedrick Jackson (Wide receiver): After spending five seasons at Auburn, Shedrick Jackson signed as a UDFA with the Cincinnati Bengals, his agent confirmed to the Montgomery Advertiser on Saturday. Jackson ran an unofficial 4.25 40-yard dash at Auburn's Pro Day in March and caught 16 passes for 217 yards in 2022.
Reply/Quote
I can’t find much film on this guy but good to see the wideout room get a makeover after being ignored last offseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bo knows....
Reply/Quote
Lifting the Curse of Bo!

The football gods will be pleased.
Reply/Quote
With a 4.25 forty time, Al Davis would have made this guy a 1st round selection, for sure. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2023, 10:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: I can’t find much film on this guy but good to see the wideout room get a makeover after being ignored last offseason.

Pretty much how I feel about all the WRs they've added. Are they going to be good? Who knows. What we do know though is what the WR room looked like with Mike Thomas, Stanley Morgan, and Trent Taylor getting offensive snaps. So anyone who can take their roster spots should be addition by subtraction, right?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2023, 07:20 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Bengals add more speed with a UDFA WR.

Shedrick Jackson (Wide receiver): After spending five seasons at Auburn, Shedrick Jackson signed as a UDFA with the Cincinnati Bengals, his agent confirmed to the Montgomery Advertiser on Saturday. Jackson ran an unofficial 4.25 40-yard dash at Auburn's Pro Day in March and caught 16 passes for 217 yards in 2022.

Is it just me or is it more common now to see guys running a 4.3 or sub 4.3 now? I think Bo (at 230lbs) ran a 4. 13 forty back in the day ! crazy if legit 
Reply/Quote