Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Tee Higgins
Solid get, what a pick ! Dude is a beast!
Reply/Quote
Yes !!!!!
Reply/Quote
Drew sample

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
A+ 

In any other class this guy would not have lasted this long.
Reply/Quote
Hell yes!!! Great pick!!!
Reply/Quote
On board with this move. He will blossom especially since he won't need to be the #1 from day 1.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank God!!! This was my dream scenario. WHO DEY!!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
He has already been working with Burrow at palmers camp.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome, Tamurice Higgins!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Was way higher on Higgins over Mims. Guys who mirrors AJ Green very well, which probably doesn't say a lot about Aj's long term future here. I think you now have Burrow's partner for the foreseeable future and gives us some insulation against AJ/Ross injuries.

Before the O line guys come in, I was one of them, I continue to say I don't think the team has as big of a concern at O line as we do. I think we get one day 3 but not tonight. I would guess LB here in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
Very nice. Green , Higgins n Boyd with Burrow n Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Welcome Mr. Higgins
Reply/Quote
They said he was not that fast, but could go up and get the jump ball and contort his body to make catches. Kind of sounds like Auden Tate. Tell me he's better.
Reply/Quote
Would've preferred a lineman, but I don't hate it. I'm sure Burrow won't hate another weapon.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: Was way higher on Higgins over Mims. Guys who mirrors AJ Green very well, which probably doesn't say a lot about Aj's long term future here. I think you now have Burrow's partner for the foreseeable future and gives us some insulation against AJ/Ross injuries.

Before the O line guys come in, I was one of them, I continue to say I don't think the team has as big of a concern at O line as we do. I think we get one day 3 but not tonight. I would guess LB here in the 3rd.

Can’t argue against it, I think it shows a BPA approach given the biggest need at LB and Baun available.
Let’s see if Bengals hit the oline at #65.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They said he was not that fast, but could go up and get the jump ball and contort his body to make catches. Kind of sounds like Auden Tate. Tell me he's better.

...Higgins ran a 4.39 and Tate ran a 4.68. speed aside Higgins is a big leap up, and that is coming from the leader of the Auden Tate fan club.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:26 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Can’t argue against it, I think it shows a BPA approach given the biggest need at LB and Baun available.
Let’s see if Bengals hit the oline at #65.

Maybe baun makes it to 3rd

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...Higgins ran a 4.39 and Tate ran a 4.68. speed aside Higgins is a big leap up, and that is coming from the leader of the Auden Tate fan club.

I'm good with it. The first thing that went through my mind when they were describing him was we already have that guy. I figured he must be better to go at the top of the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:28 PM)Okeana Wrote: Maybe baun makes it to 3rd

Doubtful, but a guy like Troy Dye could be there in 3rd/4th and is similar.
Reply/Quote
Now we have 3 big wideouts with monstrous catch radius in Green, Tate and now Higgins, plus a sure handed tyler boyd. I can't see the damn ball hitting the ground with Burrows accuracy....
Reply/Quote