Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Tee Higgins
(04-24-2020, 09:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.........  been hitting the bourbon already!

Haha! I'm right there with ya. A virtual cheers to you. Looking forward to the Burrow-Higgins connection for years to come!
Reply/Quote
Sun sets on the Dalton/Green era.
Sun rises on the Burrow/Higgins era.
Reply/Quote
Good Post
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:20 PM)Okeana Wrote: Drew sample

Mims homer
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:38 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Mims homer

WhoDey2 I wondered what the deal was... Confused  
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Too bad his first name isn't Henry. I was a big Henry Higgins fan as a kid.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I gotta say, I was wanting a lineman or edge player... But this was a great pick. There wasn't an offensive lineman or edge player picked for at least 10 picks after our pick.

Tee Higgins is a legit receiver. We are absolutely stacked at wide receiver this year. It's ridiculous. Best player available. Great pick.

On a side note... Man the Ravens and Steelers are getting better too, though. The Ravens get Queen and Dobbins. Very good start. The Steelers get Claypool. He'll be tough to guard, and hard to tackle. Also can't believe the Cowboys luck this draft. They get gifted Cee Dee Lamb at 17. Now they get gifted Diggs (Corner) in mid 2nd round. They are having a great draft.

Not many linebackers taken in the 2nd so far. Not many offensive lineman either. We should have a good chance at a solid linebacker at the top of the 3rd. Wondering if there is a Dalton trade in the works. Feels like there isn't much interest at this point.
Reply/Quote
He's not the only AJ Green fan - Zac's kid was wearing an AJ jersey as well.
Reply/Quote
Green, Higgins, Boyd and Ross? Gonna make it easy for Mixon to find holes to run through with those 4 running lose . Now just imagine if Sample actually learns how to be a real TE on top of it..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:01 PM)pally Wrote: Connection dropped at the end but here is Tee's press conference

Love that he's a Bengal fan! That was an excellent interview and this kid seems like a really high character guy. Really a great pick!
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:28 PM)Okeana Wrote: Maybe baun makes it to 3rd

He sure did make it. Shows the Bengals and all the other teams had a problem with him. Non football issue?
Reply/Quote
Burrow to Wiggins for the TD is going to be something we get used to hearing.
Reply/Quote
What I like about this pick is not taking into account just combine numbers. Tee did what he did against some of the best
competition, Corners and Safeties in college football. He is a great pick cause of this, I know some like to hate on his Pro
Day and stuff like this but in the end we all know how just lighting it up as an athlete usually doesn't cut it.

On the field, this guy faced much better competition than Claypool (hate that Pitt got him), Pittman, Mims and Shenault.
Reply/Quote
I will say this Tee Higgins Is extremely likeable

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:40 PM)Okeana Wrote: I will say this Tee Higgins Is extremely likeable

Love that interview and knowing he is a Bengal fan cause of AJ.

Seems like a very classy dude cause of AJ. We can argue semantics and Pro days all day long but this guy played great at Clemson 
the last few years and was clearly the best WR on that team. I had other favorites but in the end I think they made the right pick I 
was just fine with Higgins before the pick even with the questions, there were tons of questions with Mims as well and why he fell.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love that interview and knowing he is a Bengal fan cause of AJ.

Seems like a very classy dude cause of AJ. We can argue semantics and Pro days all day long but this guy played great at Clemson 
the last few years and was clearly the best WR on that team. I had other favorites but in the end I think they made the right pick I 
was just fine with Higgins before the pick even with the questions, there were tons of questions with Mims as well and why he fell.

Agreed compared to last year this draft is a dream.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He grew up a Bengals fan, idolizes AJ, is close and has worked out with TJ and Chad Johnson was livid he didn't go first round. A lot of Bengals connections.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:02 AM)Okeana Wrote: Agreed compared to last year this draft is a dream.

You know it bro, thinking Zac just needed a full Offseason after a season to know what his team truly needed.

Zac is a young dog and thank God it looks like he is learning on the job. Learning new tricks.

Isn't taking no offers either, he has his guy and rolls. I liked Chinn too who the Panthers jumped right in front of us for
but there was no panic, we already had our pick in. It has been great so far, hoping for an interior Lineman next.

And one that is versatile that can play Tackle like Jon Runyan tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
YES!!! I got "my guy"!
Reply/Quote
I'm very happy with it. I like the idea of drafting a weapon for Burrow right away. He's a good hedge against our perpetually injured receivers and hopefully can be a future WR1.
Reply/Quote