Welcome To Bengals First Non Drafted Free Agents
Stanley Morgan- WR- Nebraska : 22 Touchdowns

Jordan Ellis- RB - Virgina : 19 Touchdowns

Jacob Dolegata-QB-Central Connecticut State : 48 Touchdowns

Tyree Kinnel- DB- Michigan

Keaton Sutherland- Offensive Line- Texas A&M

NEW DEY, NEW DEY......GO BENGALS

per Cincinnati Enquirer

HINT : If the new head coach brought them in, they have as much chance of making team or practice reserve squad as anybody.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I feel that Sutherland, Stanley, and Ellis all have a shot. Ellis's fate will be tied to Anderson's health. Wts, it will be tough to stash Anderson on the PS without him getting plucked by another team.
Reply/Quote
Moderators please move this to UDFA thread someone else started before me. I didn't see it or maybe thought it was a thread about United Dairy Farmers. No, I just didn't see it. I can't delete, but this thread can just be moved there to save space. Thanks. Anyway, GO BENGALS and I hope UDF has the summer peach ice cream again. Not everybody likes it, but I do. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2019, 09:33 PM)kevin Wrote: Moderators please move this to UDFA thread someone else started before me. I didn't see it or maybe thought it was a thread about United Dairy Farmers. No, I just didn't see it. I can't delete, but this thread can just be moved there to save space. Thanks. Anyway, GO BENGALS and I hope UDF has the summer peach ice cream again. Not everybody likes it, but I do. GO BENGALS.

Speaking of UDF... They really need to have separate cashiers for ice cream. Dealing with their dairy products really holds up those of us that are there for gas, beer, or coffee.

Mods... Is there anything y'all can do about that?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote