Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To Bengals Ryan Finley
Well in news , Haskins is really impressing the Redskins with his throws. Who knew.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 03:30 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Well in news , Haskins is really impressing the Redskins with his throws. Who knew.

Good kid. Nothing proven yet in the NFL. But hope he does well.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 03:30 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Well in news , Haskins is really impressing the Redskins with his throws.   Who knew.

Most people knew.  That is why he was drafted so high.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 03:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: NO THEY DONT! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? Ninja Ninja Ninja LOL

When I said I was "not encouraged", what I really meant was this: 

Ryan Finley is a straight BUM. I'm judging his career off of one mini-camp report. AnYoNe gOt PrObLeMz wit dat???  Pissed
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I can sort of see why we drafted Finley, but at the same time Dalton is still here for another 2 years (probably) and Driskel played like crap BUT we often declared that the Marvin/Lazor/o-line situation last year was so bad that even Tom Brady couldn't succeed here, so I'm not sure why we can conclude anything about Driskel.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: OMG!!  He sucks!!  And we wasted multiple picks to draft him.  Typical Bungles!!!  Mad

And what about our coaching staff.  THREE former QB coaches and they can't even teach a guy how to throw simple passes.  What a bunch of losers.  Typical Bungles!!!!   

Yup, it's been proven beyond any shadow of any doubt that the Bengals are completely incapable of drafting a QB and worse, incapable of finding a coach capable of saying the right things in press conferences..Because that's where championships are won or lost, in press conferences..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
we are all rooting for you to be the backup we need.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 05:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: When I said I was "not encouraged", what I really meant was this: 

Ryan Finley is a straight BUM. I'm judging his career off of one mini-camp report. AnYoNe gOt PrObLeMz wit dat???  Pissed

But hes tall  = NFL QB
Reply/Quote