Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome To Bungles
(10-08-2019, 02:44 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Swingen wins that via the knife thrust. And then Wu feeds the pigs.

Idk...does Clark get his chainsaw? Lol

Also, rep for the Wu shout out. OT, but anyone watch the Deadwood movie? I thought it was pretty good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 07:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk...does Clark get his chainsaw? Lol

Also, rep for the Wu shout out. OT, but anyone watch the Deadwood movie? I thought it was pretty good.

there is a movie?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 07:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: there is a movie?

Yep. Just came out this year on HBO.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 07:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Just came out this year on HBO.

I loved the series.  Gritty.  Dark.   Hope the movie has same cast or close to it.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 07:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I loved the series.  Gritty.  Dark.   Hope the movie has same cast or close to it.  

It does. It gives some nice closure that the abrupt ending of the tv series couldn’t deliver.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 11:29 AM)John Shaft Wrote: Your sensitive overreaction is over the top. Just fans venting. Dedicated Fans all over the world in all sports have at one time expressed the frustration of ............ "I'M DONE WITH THIS TEAM" ! Loosen up because it's not that deep. You sir are experiencing the effects of Daltonization. The defending of mediocrity for the sake of loyalty.

The funny thing is that is only relevant action a fan can actually do to Mike Brown and his family to show displeasure.

Stop putting money directly into their pockets.

Empty seats are what they are.  Empty seats.  Hard to hide it(they sure do try)and it's gotta be pretty embarrassing.

If they didn't have the NFL profit sharing, they'd be out of the business or changing their ways by now.

That's why I stopped going to games.  That's all I've really actually got as any visable reaction to the BS.

It probably won't matter, but I gotta know when to say when about wasting cash.

I'll always love the laundry, name, and location of the team.

I just loathe the the buffoon who owns and runs it.  So sue me for not being cheery about it.

They hooked me as a kid and can't quit them like an old smoker clutching his pack of Marlboros.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 12:31 PM)RASCAL Wrote: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ANYONE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TEAM! It's a good damn thing you aren't standing in front of me because you wouldn't be standing at all!! In other words, GO EFF YOURSELF!

Still here I see.... Hilarious HilariousHilarious
Reply/Quote
I would LOVE to see the bungles dip under 5000 fans a game till it sends a message to our shitty front office. Redskins fans think they have the worst owner in football, but mike brown says hold my beer. Nobody out does Mikey in having the worst fo in football. I’d kill to have fans Snyder over anything brown or Tobin related
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 10:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Still here I see.... Hilarious HilariousHilarious

teenage idiot response from you!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 01:11 PM)RASCAL Wrote: teenage idiot response from you!!!

Violin
Reply/Quote