Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome William Jackson
Bengals signed Jackson today. I have very high hopes Mr. Jackson turns into a pro bowl corner within 3 years. Welcome officially and I hope he ends his career in Cincinnati and never plays for another team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals signed Jackson today. I have very high hopes Mr. Jackson turns into a pro bowl corner within 3 years. Welcome officially and I hope he ends his career in Cincinnati and never plays for another team.

Be careful what you wish for.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals signed Jackson today. I have very high hopes Mr. Jackson turns into a pro bowl corner within 3 years. Welcome officially and I hope he ends his career in Cincinnati and never plays for another team.

(06-10-2016, 08:59 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Be careful what you wish for.

Rephrase to: hope he has a long and successful career in Cincinnati.

Reply/Quote
I think this guy could end up starting sooner than our other first rounders did. He has fluid hips, is long,
knows how to get his head round well and just breaks up passes. This dude can cover and tackle.

I know that Kirkpatrick had an injured shoulder last year but Dennard and WJ3 will be nipping at his
heels to start opposite of Adam. Dre better play much better in TC and Preseason this year if he wants
to keep that starting spot.
Reply/Quote