Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Baltimore
Enjoy your stay and the L. Reporting live from the game w my brother and Bengalslover69 (he hasn’t logged in since the boards were on the teams website)

[Image: T8jTzQd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f...ity=medium]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 12:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Enjoy your stay and the L. Reporting live from the game w my brother and Bengalslover69 (he hasn’t logged in since the boards were on the teams website)

[Image: T8jTzQd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f...ity=medium]

Did you dye your beard? Everyone already knows you're a ginger. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Poor guy. Has to watch the upcoming crapfest. Have fun guys!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
No shut out at least
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Laughing too hard to give any live reports?

Reply/Quote
A strange sighting. A Baltimore punter has been spotted. A rare treat.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 01:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did you dye your beard? Everyone already knows you're a ginger. 

Told you I have a soul

(10-13-2019, 02:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Poor guy. Has to watch the upcoming crapfest. Have fun guys!

Had a great time even if we did play an NFL Europe team
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Told you I have a soul

Had a great time even if we did play an NFL Europe team

They could have run the option all game and won by thirty, but you risk one of the Bengals accidentally tackling Lamar and injuring him.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Told you I have a soul

"Mama said" doesn't count, homie. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 06:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "Mama said" doesn't count, homie. 

Well, she did say there’d be days like this ... 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 07:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, she did say there’d be days like this ... 

Nobody told me there'd be days like these, but mama did tell me not to come.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 07:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, she did say there’d be days like this ... 

Freakin' old people...    Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 08:37 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody told me there'd be days like these, but mama did tell me not to come.

Why's your mom giving you sex advice?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 12:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why's your mom giving you sex advice?

Who better?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 12:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why's your mom giving you sex advice?

Because she's too young to be a gramma, of course. 

Reply/Quote
Glad I fell asleep!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 11:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: Glad I fell asleep!

And that's going to do it for today's "Titanic Struggle".  Here's the old Left hander, rounding 3rd, and heading for home.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote