Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Bengaldom
Hopefully, after MB passes, the Brown family will give up the franchise and get new blood like the Browns did in 2012.
Reply/Quote
They sell the franchise and it’s moving to another city. Cincinnati would never get another team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:15 PM)bjf123 Wrote: They sell the franchise and it’s moving to another city.  Cincinnati would never get another team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They wont sell, but even if they did they would have to put in the contract to keep the team here.  Otherwise I agree with you 100%.  It would move to another city and cincy will never get another team
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:18 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: They wont sell, but even if they did they would have to put in the contract to keep the team here.  Otherwise I agree with you 100%.  It would move to another city and cincy will never get another team

So do like some Browns fans and become Ravens fans or a Browns fan.

I was a Browns fan BEFORE the Bengals from 1959-1967.
Reply/Quote
Lol. Mike Brown will never die. He will be 114 years old and doing it all his way and convinced we are at the cusp of success.
Reply/Quote
Ohio teams...such a struggle. Cavs, worthless. Indians, eh. Browns, going nowhere (about to Andy Dalton the next 5 years with 1st round exits), Bengals...Reds...so much chance, so little success.

I never want for a person to die, but why can't he exit this business?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: So do like some Browns fans and become Ravens fans or a Browns fan.

I was a Browns fan BEFORE the Bengals from 1959-1967.

No way I could ever become a shitstains fan.  Not in this lifetime.  Even if I never watched another football game again, I'd still want them to lose and their fans to know only loss and humiliation.  

Hey, Andy won today  Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote