Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Londonistan
(05-12-2016, 09:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nuclear weapons agreement with Iran was the result of a world wide coalition spearheaded by the United States.

Worldwide coalition lol.   Why didn't he bring it back to the senate and sell it to congress?   

He isn't someone who brings people together.    He is a divider.   That's why he is a weak man.   
(05-12-2016, 02:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Worldwide coalition lol.   Why didn't he bring it back to the senate and sell it to congress?   

He isn't someone who brings people together.    He is a divider.   That's why he is a weak man.   

Primarily because congress (the GOP) won't agree to anything he wants.

Period.

Or we'd at least be having hearings about filling the SCOTUS seat.

Doing the job he does while the other side openly admits that they hate you and everything you want to do shows great strength to me.

But then I don't base my life around calling other people "weak".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-12-2016, 02:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Primarily because congress (the GOP) won't agree to anything he wants.

Period.

Or we'd at least be having hearings about filling the SCOTUS seat.

Doing the job he does while the other side openly admits that they hate you and everything you want to do shows great strength to me.

But then I don't base my life around calling other people "weak".

We were always supposed to bring these agreements back to the senate for approval.   It's the same end around Obama did on the UN enviornmental agreement.  Even though it was a new agreement he just said he was altering a previous approved agreement.      This is the exact reason why he is weak.... If you want to make agreements them come back and defend the deal.    Those senators represent us ......  And there is enough Dems to get done what he needs ....  Don't forget the progressive gop. 
(05-12-2016, 02:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you want to make agreements them come back and defend the deal. 

He got the deal done.  That is what great leaders do.  They get things done even when they have a congress that will, not even agree to look at any of his Supreme Court nominees.
(05-12-2016, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He got the deal done.  That is what great leaders do.  They get things done even when they have a congress that will, not even agree to look at any of his Supreme Court nominees.

Great leaders lead by standing on the table to defend their actions and gather support.   Getting things done is a dangerous way to govern.   It's not about getting things done... It's about getting the right things done.   

If you can't build a consensus then maybe it's not the right thing to do.    
(05-12-2016, 07:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great leaders lead by standing on the table to defend their actions and gather support.   Getting things done is a dangerous way to govern.  

[Image: khrushev-n.jpg?sfvrsn=0]

(05-12-2016, 07:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not about getting things done... It's about getting the right things done.   

If you can't build a consensus then maybe it's not the right thing to do.    

So it's not how it was done...it was that you disagree with it.

Which is your OPINION.
(05-12-2016, 08:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: khrushev-n.jpg?sfvrsn=0]

So it's not how it was done...it was that you disagree with it.

Which is your OPINION.

Not having debate.   Yes I am against that...  Regardless of policy we need debate and compromise.   
Not exactly London, but the Premier League game at Manchester has been cancelled because of a suspicious device.

It was a huge game,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-12-2016, 07:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you can't build a consensus then maybe it's not the right thing to do.    

He built a world wide consensus.
(05-15-2016, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He built a world wide consensus.

On what?   

his incompetence?  Or flirting with other countries officials during a funeral?  
Well this is comforting...

[Image: ItARvsZ.jpg]
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/15/london-mayor-khan-took-cash-bin-laden-supporting-cleric-donor/

London mayor took money from bin laden supporters and supporters of radical Islamic clerics.

Quote: The Mail reports Farouq Sheikh – who handed the money to Mr. Khan in order to assist his victory over Conservative Party mayoral candidate Zac Goldsmith – previously “bankrolled” Dr. Zakir Naik, who the Home Secretary Theresa May excluded from the United Kingdom for his terror-backing comments.

Mr. Sheikh, a millionaire who lives in Britain, apparently donated “at least £150,000 over a three-year period to a charity” founded by Dr Naik, ostensibly to run the “Peace TV” television channel.

The very same channel was censured by Britain’s broadcast regulator Ofcom for airing an anti-Semitic lecture which included the comments: “That is the mark of this cursed race, that despite God’s divine grace they do not take advantage of the opportunity to repent, which is why they are afflicted by great calamities, and the example is what happened to them at the hands of the Germans.”

Dr. Naik is most famed for having declared: “If he [Osama Bin Laden] is terrorising the terrorists, if he is terrorising America – the biggest terrorists – then I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist.”

He is a rare, though well known Indian Salafist who has a significant presence in the United Kingdom through his online outreach and television channels.

A spokesman for Mr Khan told the Mail: “All donations were made in accordance with Electoral Commission rules. Apart from supporting the Prince’s Trust, we were not aware of any other donations Farouq Sheikh had made to other organisations.”

advertisement

But the Cosaraf Charitable Foundation, belonging to Mr Sheikh and his brother Haroon, donated money to Dr. Naik through the Islamic Research Foundation International (IRFI) charity in 2010.

A spokesman for the Mr. Sheikh said: “Cosaraf is a UK-registered charity that supports philanthropic causes in Britain and abroad. Neither it nor its trustees endorse or support extremist or anti-Semitic views in any way.

“The foundation did not knowingly donate money to any organisation that funded extremism. It ceased its donations [to IRFI] following a robust periodic review in early 2012.”
(05-15-2016, 12:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On what?   

his incompetence?  Or flirting with other countries officials during a funeral?  

(05-15-2016, 11:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not exactly London, but the Premier League game at Manchester has been cancelled because of a suspicious device.

It was a huge game,

Luckily it wasn't terrorism...just an accident.

Quote:MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Police say the device that was found at Manchester United’s stadium before the match against Bournemouth in the Premier League was a training device that was left inside Old Trafford following an earlier security exercise.

Greater Manchester Police said the device was found in the toilets in the northwest corner of one of the stands by United staff. Explosive experts were called in to assess the item, which appeared to be an “incredibly realistic-looking explosive device.”

The stadium was evacuated, the match was postponed, and bomb disposal experts dismantled the device.

John O’Hare, assistant chief constable from Greater Manchester Police, said “we have since found out that the item was a training device which had accidentally been left by a private company following a training exercise involving explosive search dogs.”

The security alert reflects increased security at Premier League stadiums following last year’s Paris attacks that targeted the Stade de France sports stadium as well as cafes, bars and a concert hall. It followed the British government’s announcement Wednesday that it was raising the nation’s threat level due to intelligence indicating the “strong possibility” of attacks in Britain by factions of the outlawed Irish Republican Army.
(05-15-2016, 06:28 PM)GMDino Wrote:

What's that have to do with Obama flirting?   

1. It's not at a funeral.  

2. It's not with his wife sitting there ....

3. There is also video of him flirting at a poll location.   

I don't blame him for flirting .... I mean look who is wife is ....   
(05-15-2016, 08:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's that have to do with Obama flirting?   

1. It's not at a funeral.  

2. It's not with his wife sitting there ....

3. There is also video of him flirting at a poll location.   

I don't blame him for flirting .... I mean look who is wife is ....   

I don't what your obsession with Obama and his alleged flirting has to do with the Mayor of London either...

But then look at who you are.
(05-15-2016, 08:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't what your obsession with Obama and his alleged flirting has to do with the Mayor of London either...

But then look at who you are.

It would be nice to talk about actual accomplishments for the guy.   But unfortunately he has none.   
(05-15-2016, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It would be nice to talk about actual accomplishments for the guy.   But unfortunately he has none.   

None that you would ever acknowledge.  Since he just get a break because he's black.  Mellow
(05-15-2016, 08:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: None that you would ever acknowledge.  Since he just get a break because he's black.  Mellow

Sorry if I wasn't impressed with his community organizer background.   And all the great things he did in the senate lol 
(05-15-2016, 08:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sorry if I wasn't impressed with his community organizer background.   And all the great things he did in the senate lol 

Because he's black.

Mellow