Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to P & R
So we have a new home for all of our discussions surrounding the topics of politics and religion. Anyone else excited about this?

I'm going to be moderating this shindig, and I'll do my best to serve you all fairly. If you see something crop up that is a CoC violation let me know, I can't be everywhere all the time and so I'd like to continue the self-moderated feel we had at the other board.

So let the games begin. I'm looking forward to the primaries season that is forthcoming.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Serve me, baby! Serve me!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Wondered where this was!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Great. RG is the PR mod and Benton is a mod in JN. What next; SSF the smack talk mod? Unlike the mid-terms, looks like the liberals won this election. At least I have 2016 to look forward to.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Saw this astute observation the other day regarding the primaries: in 2011 the GOP candidates for 2012 were referred to as "the clown car." This cycle they have bumped it up to "the clown bus."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(05-14-2015, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great. RG is the PR mod and Benton is a mod in JN. What next; SSF the smack talk mod? Unlike the mid-terms, looks like the liberals won this election. At least I have 2016 to look forward to.

I believe Matt is a Jeffersonian Democrat, which would make him a liberal probably only in the classical sense.

But I could be remembering that incorrectly
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-14-2015, 10:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I believe Matt is a Jeffersonian Democrat, which would make him a liberal probably only in the classical sense.

But I could be remembering that incorrectly

My impression is that he is some things....

I don't have a problem with it..... It's a thankless job, especially in here.

The less moderating the better in here anyway.
And grats on being the mod in here RG.
(05-14-2015, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great. RG is the PR mod and Benton is a mod in JN. What next; SSF the smack talk mod? Unlike the mid-terms, looks like the liberals won this election. At least I have 2016 to look forward to.

Matt's about as middle of the road as you are gonna get anymore... which makes him a bleeding heart liberal in conservative eyes, eh.

Or maybe you are watching too much Faux News. Ninja

To top it all off, he's a Steelers fan, lol.

A Steeler fan who's a Mod on a Bengals Message Board.

We have truly crossed into the "Twilight Zone" staring a bunch of emo kids who want to be vampires and have ugly babies.
(05-14-2015, 11:30 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Matt's about as middle of the road as you are gonna get anymore... which makes him a bleeding heart liberal in conservative eyes, eh.

Or maybe you are watching too much Faux News. Ninja

Yes. I recently saw Fox do a segment on RG; that formed my opinion.

I do not disagree that he is about as level-headed as you could expect from a liberal; however, his thread started about Jeb Bush, might just show a little bit of bias.

(05-15-2015, 12:22 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: To top it all off, he's a Steelers fan, lol.

A Steeler fan who's a Mod on a Bengals Message Board.

We have truly crossed into the "Twilight Zone" staring a bunch of emo kids who want to be vampires and have ugly babies.

How much more liberal can ya get? If we didn't have a Steeler fan as a mod on a Bengal Message Board; then we would be "unfair".

What would Joe from Flo think?

(05-15-2015, 12:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes. I recently saw Fox do a segment on RG; that formed my opinion.

I do not disagree that he is about as level-headed as you could expect from a liberal; however, his thread started about Jeb Bush, might just show a little bit of bias.

[Image: almost.gif]
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(05-15-2015, 12:41 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: almost.gif]

That is awesome. That looks like something I would do but only be able to reach the top of the platform, lol.
I'm an independent fiscally conservative liberal libertarian.
I'm going to continue posting here only when someone's misinformation annoys me, just like the old board.
(05-15-2015, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How much more liberal can ya get? If we didn't have a Steeler fan as a mod on a Bengal Message Board; then we would be "unfair".

What would Joe from Flo think?

Someone actually cares what Joe from Flo thinks?

And it could be worse. As you suggested, SSF could be the mod over Smack Talk.