Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Bengals boys
Myles Murphy in the yellow and D J Turner on the Falcons hat

Attached Files Image(s)

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 07:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Myles Murphy in the yellow and D J Turner on the Falcons hat

I can’t get it to load. They were young at a birthday party together. Great they were childhood friends
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote