Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Tackle
I’m curious does this team have a right tackle on the roster? I loved our FA pickups and so far am happy with the draft but as far as I’m aware we don’t have a starting RT. Is this going to be addressed at some point in the draft?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:14 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I’m curious does this team have a right tackle on the roster? I loved our FA pickups and so far am happy with the draft but as far as I’m aware we don’t have a starting RT. Is this going to be addressed at some point in the draft?

We signed La'el Collins in free agency. 
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:14 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I’m curious does this team have a right tackle on the roster? I loved our FA pickups and so far am happy with the draft but as far as I’m aware we don’t have a starting RT. Is this going to be addressed at some point in the draft?

Currently Collins is the starter with Prince backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: We signed La'el Collins in free agency. 

Ok thank you I completely blanked on that. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:39 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Ok thank you I completely blanked on that. Thanks!

No problem.

It happens to the best of us.

[Image: raw]
Reply/Quote

Collins?
Reply/Quote