Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the practice squad, Joe Dirt!
It's actually Trenton Irwin, but once you see his profile pic on his Draft Profile, you'll understand..

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trenton-irwin?id=32194952-5762-9310-4b26-60a860d74b06
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. It looks like that guy has a good motor...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 09:15 AM)jason Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and say it. It looks like that guy has a good motor...

Probably  in a '74 Monte Carlo.....
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 09:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Probably  in a '74 Monte Carlo.....

Thought he rocked a '69 Dodge while waiting for the Bigfoot gas pedal to be installed in his Hemi

[Image: i005865.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 09:15 AM)jason Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and say it. It looks like that guy has a good motor...

It's probably to a boat and sitting on the coffee table in his living room.
Reply/Quote
I feel like the Packers always have 3-4 guys that look like this.

Mullets = Championships
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 10:02 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Thought he rocked a '69 Dodge while waiting for the Bigfoot gas pedal to be installed in his Hemi

[Image: i005865.jpg]
Close enough, but that's a Plymouth Superbird. Dodge Chargers were essentially the same car but didn't have the massive wing or the pointy nose.
Reply/Quote
Thats not a mullet. I did notice he has small hands and a tiny arm span though, if that means anything...
Reply/Quote
Home is where you make it
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 08:35 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Thats not a mullet. I did notice he has small hands and a tiny arm span though, if that means anything...

It means he wears small gloves and medium shirts.  Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 10:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It means he wears small gloves and medium shirts.  Mellow

And has a good motor...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 05:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like the Packers always have 3-4 guys that look like this.

Mullets = Championships

Surely you're not implying this man is half the player that Kumerow is...

Sorry for calling you Shirley.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Will never play a game.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 11:48 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: Will never play a game.

Never say never.  The way this season is going, he could be our go-to guy before it's all over..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's pronounced Deer-tay. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looks like Nicolas Cage and Florida Georgia Line had a baby.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:56 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Looks like Nicolas Cage and Florida Georgia Line had a baby.

Funny that you say that.  As I almost went with "Florida Man", of wacky crime news infamy, has joined the team.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
After eluding authorities on a 3 hour, meth fueled foot chase, clad only in a pair of bikini briefs, "Florida Man" has signed a futures contract to play WR for the Cincinnati Bengals.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 08:03 PM)Ravage Wrote: Close enough, but that's a Plymouth Superbird. Dodge Chargers were essentially the same car but didn't have the massive wing or the pointy nose.

That is a Superbird, but the Charger Daytona had the same wing and nose. Small subtle differences. Easiest way to tell is the side panels.

Reply/Quote
Looks like Michael Bolton.

[Image: michael-bolton-during-the-22nd-annual-am...d105862665]
Reply/Quote