Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I Don't Like David Bell....Again & Again
Tiger

I've heard the defense of this guy but I couldn't imagine him coaching a club in October. Now if he molds the Kids I'll eat crow but this IS NOT THE GUY! The defenders will keep blaming the organization. This Manger has something so lets revisit this in late June. I absolutely hate this manager but again we've given him the benefit of the doubt. I just don't want to talk about why he pulled Hunter just YET.
Let these Kids play this season
IF WE WIN THEN HE'LL BE HERE
Its a catch 22 for us David Bell haters we'll never get him out of town! I'm a David Bell hater.
I understand unfairly that I'm banned from comments for like 10 years but you have to let him pitch his way out of the 4th. Who did they get up....He threw him out cold!
Not Young... He pitched well. Now on to Lodolo . We have Ace starters but a crap manager

Reply/Quote
He has 251 wins and 296 losses. It's a joke they keep him around.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2023, 10:24 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He has 251 wins and 296 losses. It's a joke they keep him around.

Never have liked him. He is just flat out BAD.
Reply/Quote
Put me in the not a fan of Bell camp.
Reply/Quote
He’s just holding down the position until HIS son is ready to stink it up at the major league level!
Reply/Quote
Give him a break. The team is tied for first place with every team in the division as well as 11 other teams in the league..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote