Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I bit on a Bengalsboard ad
Needed something for my moms birthday and I got two of those 3D dog T-shirt’s. A Newfoundland and a golden. Threw in a Rottweiler for my wife.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m not sure I approve without me getting any royalties for me and my homies?

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m not sure I approve without me getting any royalties for me and my homies?

There’s a HarleyDog tip jar at checkout so you’re covered.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There’s a HarleyDog tip jar at checkout so you’re covered.

Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Needed something for my moms birthday and I got two of those 3D dog T-shirt’s. A Newfoundland and a golden. Threw in a Rottweiler for my wife.

I could have told you your wife liked doggie.
Reply/Quote
Let me know how they look in person. I was planning on getting a couple for my daughters.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Needed something for my moms birthday and I got two of those 3D dog T-shirt’s. A Newfoundland and a golden. Threw in a Rottweiler for my wife.

Why'd you throw a dog at your wife?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
you're getting wildly different targeted ads on here than I... wildly different.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you're getting wildly different targeted ads on here than I...  wildly different.

Yeah well it's because I'm a moral upstanding God-fearing....oh wait they are usually pervs.  Maybe it's using the incognito option.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 09:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me know how they look in person. I was planning on getting a couple for my daughters.

Got em yesterday. I think they look good. The picture is vivid, the material isn’t cheap. They may shrink though.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you're getting wildly different targeted ads on here than I...  wildly different.

We all get different ads targeted to us by way of those wonderful google algorithms that track our browsing habits. Most of the ads I see are based on the things both I and the old woman search for . We both basically use the same google account for a lot of stuff so my ads range from woodworking tools to women's lingerie..and a fair share of ads targeted to the elderly since my dad (89 going on 90) lives with us . It used to mystify me why I sometimes see ads on this site for adult diapers then I realized that we're mostly a bunch of old geezers pretending to still be young enough to play football . There are quite a few of us who still remember the early days of Bengaldom.. Raise your hand if you're old enough to remember playing football in a field of mud deep enough to swallow the entire offensive line..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote