Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I for one was impressed
The much maligned Steeler defense came to play. Granted they were helped by the Pats trying to copycat Bengals line play. I've never seen so many drive killing penalties that didn't involve the Bengals.

Well I guess that means the Bengals knock the monkey off their back in week 17. (No I didn't type that with a straight face).

Week 17 will be the ultimate test of irresistible force versus immovable object. Marvin's inability to beat the Steelers vs his miraculous ability to do something that convinces Scrooge McDuck to keep him.

Edit: Oh yeah this is smack. The Pats were the least penalized team in the league going into yesterday. Obviously the Squealers are the NFLs new #1.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 01:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The much maligned Steeler defense came to play. Granted they were helped by the Pats trying to copycat Bengals line play.  I've never seen so many drive killing penalties that didn't involve the Bengals.  

Well I guess that means the Bengals knock the  monkey off their back in week 17. (No I didn't type that with a straight face).

Week 17 will be the ultimate test of irresistible force versus immovable object.  Marvin's inability to beat the Steelers vs his miraculous ability to do something that convinces Scrooge McDuck to keep him.

Edit:  Oh yeah this is smack.  The Pats were the least penalized team in the league going into yesterday.  Obviously the Squealers are the NFLs new #1.

I was hoping the Steelers would win. I love watching the Steelers play the Patriots, because if they beat the Patriots, it's like the Steelers just won the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
It was a very nice win for the Steeler's. They made the big plays on offense and defense when needed and deserved the win. Next week Raven's play Chargers on Saturday, so Steeler's know they are in must win for division or can lose and still win the North.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 01:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Week 17 will be the ultimate test of irresistible force versus immovable object. Marvin's inability to beat the Steelers vs his miraculous ability to do something that convinces Scrooge McDuck to keep him.

This is hilarious because it’s so true.

Reply/Quote
it was a preview of the AFC title game.  Puke.

Don't expect the Pats to make the same mistakes twice.

The best part about the game was that one team HAD to lose. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Blech! Steelers = Sick = Pitt Sux

Reply/Quote
Weird, all I saw was a battle between two over the hill QBs, both trying to hold on for dear life..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 08:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Weird, all I saw was a battle between two over the hill QBs, both trying to hold on for dear life..

Not team can be lucky enough to have an Andy Dalton. Sometimes you've got to play with what you've got. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 11:13 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not team can be lucky enough to have an Andy Dalton. Sometimes you've got to play with what you've got. 
Then it's a good thing that Andy is still cresting, otherwise we'd be in trouble..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 11:13 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not team can be lucky enough to have an Andy Dalton. Sometimes you've got to play with what you've got. 

Who is Andy Dalton? We have a Jeff O’driskel now. He’s a raider killer.

Is Ben a raider killer? Asking for a friend?

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 12:26 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Who is Andy Dalton? We have a Jeff O’driskel now. He’s a raider killer.

Is Ben a raider killer? Asking for a friend?

He is not.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 09:05 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He is not.

It was at home

Last time they beat the raiders at home was in 95
People suck
Reply/Quote