Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump says what a lot of people think
(08-09-2019, 05:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's an interesting one because I think it's still believed, but I wonder if it's true anymore. Both sides now have their abundance of warhawks.

At the risk of "but Obama"-ing, he sent the US military into Yemen, Libya, Pakistan, Uganda, Syria, Jordan and Turkey (because of Syria), did drone strikes in Somalia, ships in the Straight of Hormuz, and did a 30,000 troop surge in Afghanistan.

The Right/Left line on military use has kind of been blurred. Hillary Clinton's line of "we came, we saw, he died" on the US intervention in Libya is a pretty indisputable bit. Lol

- - - - - - - - - -

All that said, John Bolton is a whole different category. If anyone is going to drag the US into a full fledged war with another country, it's going to be Bolton. Wouldn't mind at all if he was no longer in any kind of position of power.

I didn't say their perceptions were right!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Trump is an egotistical, bombastic, blowhard with very thin skin and is childish.

Trump has a filter but doesn't use it and I think he says and does things just to get under people's skin. He takes to twitter and fires off tweet after tweet knowing someone is reading every one and the left will be offended.

I wish he would just quit and live out his life in the mountains or wherever.

One thing that troubles me more than anything else is what will Trump do after he's done being POTUS?
He's reached the the very tippy top of everything by becoming POTUS, so I fear he's going to try something else and really mess things up.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.