Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Well folks..I'm done with this team
(11-25-2020, 01:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What? Quit? Did you quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

or when the Japanese invaded RussiaCool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 02:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He's not going anywhere.

People that are throwing in the towel don't talk about it, they just do it and walk away..

Yup.  Classic cry for attention.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, I can't blame anybody for giving up on this sad, sad, bunch of idiots. The F.O. owner, and coaching I mean of course.

I always say it but I just cant do it... 1 thing I will say and I didnt want Palmer to leave when everyone else said he deserved better, but Joe Burrows dejected look on that cart made me feel bad for him.. He deserves better..
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 02:54 PM)Whatever Wrote: Yup.  Classic cry for attention.

Can you blame him? Maybe he just wanted to hear some positive things. It is depressing when you enjoy something so much but its Toxic... Like an abusive partner but you love them so you take the abuse..
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 10:55 AM)grampahol Wrote: Nothing changes..nothing improves and nobody gets the hook and when they do they just hire dumber than the one they fired. 
It's not a personal issue with this board. This board deserves better, but I'm done with the Cincinnati Bengals after all these years...and my phone crapped out this morning to make it even better.. 
Thinking about getting my mind away from this mess I have a big job this week to fix up a big house in a high dollar neighborhood full of rotting windows.. maybe I'll buy the team with the proceeds.. Yeah...right..lol

You'll be fine, your at that frustrated part most Bengal fans get every single year.

Here's what ya do, dont under any circumstance watch anymore games this year, you'll just lose your shit even more. Go out spend time with the family or something on a Sunday you enjoy...

I GUARANTEE next year after the draft regardless of what happens you will be excited again and dare even say you will think the team is good enough to make the playoffs...

Funny what time away does...

Look at how many people on yearly predictions this pick the team to win double digits and make playoffs...happens every year and will again next year too..
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes I may watch some of the Cowboys, I hope Dalton does well. Wouldn't it be something if the boys somehow get it together win their division and Dalton leads them to a playoff victory. I highly doubt they're going any further.

And yes I'll have plenty of stuff better to do than watch ZT and his QB get outcoached and outplayed.

Most of this season I thought Philly would win that division... Wentz is playing soooo bad though. Dallas has to be the favorite now... Right? Those 3 receivers, Zeke, and Dalton sorta steadying the ship? But yeah... They aren't going anywhere though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I care if the team wins or loses, but if it effects you to such a degree that their losing has a negative impact on your quality of live; I recommend you step away.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 03:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I care if the team wins or loses, but if it effects you to such a degree that their losing has a negative impact on your quality of live; I recommend you step away.

Yep.
If you're not enjoying it, just quit watching until you're entertained again.
If you're a fan of football in general but frustrated with the Bengals, try getting more into college football and/or just watching the primetime NFL games.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
In my book, once you renounce your fanhood you don't get to come back. Ever. Even if things turn around.

It'd be one thing if he just said he wasn't going to watch the games, but that hardly warrants a post. To say one will no longer care about the team is to renounce one's status as a fan. Just be aware that's a one way street. Or at least it should be.
Reply/Quote
Love the fandom police crawling out of the woodwork. Cracks me up that anyone would care about anyone else’s fan level in a team. Bigger fish to fricking fry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 03:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I care if the team wins or loses, but if it effects you to such a degree that their losing has a negative impact on your quality of live; I recommend you step away.

(11-25-2020, 03:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep.
If you're a fan of football in general but frustrated with the Bengals, try getting more into college football and/or just watching the primetime NFL games.

When anything frustrates or pisses you off and is completely out of your control it's the only thing you really can do.

Good for you Gramps.

Spend your time that is constructive and enjoyable instead of wasting it on this organization's mistakes/follies/bad luck/whatever.

Personally I'll keep interest but my emotional attachment has been fading slowly these past couple of years.

Tobin and "the family" should be run out of the NFL in a perfect world.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nobody cares, Gramps...

Well I'm glad you have spoken for everybody. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 01:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What? Quit? Did you quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

(11-25-2020, 02:51 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: or when the Japanese invaded RussiaCool

[Image: forget-it-hes-nqunii.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 04:00 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well I'm glad you have spoken for everybody. ThumbsUp

lol you know how many reps I've gotten for this post? Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 03:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep.

To be honest wins and loses have lost a lot of their meaning this year. I've always said I'd never root for the Bengals to lose, but the rest of this season I won't be pulling as hard for the victory......unless of course it's against The Steelers or Ravens, then I be in sacrifice first born for victory mode.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To be honest wins and loses have lost a lot of their meaning this year. I've always said I'd never root for the Bengals to lose, but the rest of this season I won't be pulling as hard for the victory......unless of course it's against The Steelers or Ravens, then I be in sacrifice first born for victory mode.

Yep. I didn't think the Bengals had a shot at Sewell until Burrow went down and they lost to WAS.
And at this point, if you can, yet again, likely snag the best OL in the draft like they did with Jonah, you have to hope it happens.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Joe Burrrow can not overcome the ineptitude of Mike, Katie and Duke. His left knee would agree.

Carson couldn't.  I believe Burrow can.  And FWIW, I think Dalton had a damn good shot in 2015.  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nobody cares, Gramps...

Aww, C'mon Truck...

We are supposed to be there for each other, not kick anyone while they are down.  I hate the "I'm done" rants, too, but I am probably guilty of it more than once myself.

I know it is annoying, but you are one of they guys on here that finds real ways to try and solve the problems.  Let Fred be the guy that punches someone choking on food.  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 04:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol you know how many reps I've gotten for this post? Wink

Probably a shit ton more than I got for trying to give the guy something to look forward to...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 05:02 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Probably a shit ton more than I got for trying to give the guy something to look forward to...

Probably.

Yet caring is sharing.

Reads post... and then punches meathooks into keys.
Reply/Quote