Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it was fun while it lasted
(11-06-2017, 11:10 AM)Vlad Wrote: The Steelers would have won it regardless. They own all of you Browns tainted schmucks.
What about the AFC East?....the Pats have been beneficiaries of perhaps a decade of horrible football when the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets were all bad at the same time.

The Steelers haven't swept the Ravens since Flacco's rookie season. The Ravens have owned the Steelers in the last few seasons. Christ, we swept you guys 2 years ago with Ryan Mallett. The Steelers accounted for 2 of the Ravens 5 wins that season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 11:10 AM)Vlad Wrote: The Steelers would have won it regardless. They own all of you Browns tainted schmucks.
What about the AFC East?....the Pats have been beneficiaries of perhaps a decade of horrible football when the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets were all bad at the same time.

Okay so the entire AFC sucks outside of like 3 teams. And the Steelers ain't one of those 3.

The good news is you might get to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs before the Patriots send you packing. Again.

But hey, at least they'll have won a shit division. Woo.
Reply/Quote

If you hate living so close to Cleveland so much, you should just move and stop taking all your frustrations out on other fans. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 03:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Okay so the entire AFC sucks outside of like 3 teams. And the Steelers ain't one of those 3.

The good news is you might get to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs before the Patriots send you packing. Again.

But hey, at least they'll have won a shit division. Woo.

I wouldn’t be so sure about either the Steelers or the Patriots falling out of the bye.  The Steelers are currently sitting in the number one seed with a half-game lead and a tiebreaker against #3 KC.  Plus, only three of their remaining 8 opponents have a winning record, with one of those being the Rogers-less Packers. 

And the Pats ... are the Pats. 

So, right now it looks pretty likely that the two teams won’t meet in the playoffs any earlier than the AFCCG.  
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are really only for taking up space in the #2 or #3 slot when the Steelers or Ravens are winning the division.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 05:21 PM)nickndfl Wrote: The Bengals are really only for taking up space in the #2 or #3 slot when the Steelers or Ravens are winning the division.

It was a good first try.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 05:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It was a good first try.

The title of your sex tape.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 05:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The title of your sex tape.

No I was like 29.  Just looked like my first try.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No I was like 29.  Just looked like my first try.

[Image: movieposter.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 10:59 PM)jason Wrote: Kind words... But we suck.

Marvin's a good man, and by all accounts successful. He's just taken them as far as he can... Our playoff meltdown a few years back was his Waterloo. Management just doesn't realize it or doesn't care.

Meh, you're not the Browns, they suck. San Fran sucks. The Bengals with a new coach, the right coach that can change the attitude in the locker room, and a few good FA and draft pick ups on the O line, have most of the pieces everywhere else to be pretty good. Things can change quickly in the NFL. I've seen my Steelers go from Super Bowl champs to mediocre and miss the playoffs the next year....twice. I read JN and have to laugh at the number of people who want to "blow it up." That's just stupid, but by all means, I'd love to see them do it I hope Mike Brown is reading. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 06:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Meh, you're not the Browns, they suck. San Fran sucks. The Bengals with a new coach, the right coach that can change the attitude in the locker room, and a few good FA and draft pick ups on the O line, have most of the pieces everywhere else to be pretty good. Things can change quickly in the NFL. I've seen my Steelers go from Super Bowl champs to mediocre and miss the playoffs the next year....twice. I read JN and have to laugh at the number of people who want to "blow it up." That's just stupid, but by all means, I'd love to see them do it I hope Mike Brown is reading. 

Yeah because his number one concern is and has always been what the fans think.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 06:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah because his number one concern is and has always been what the fans think.

well....He did give y'all free popcorn.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Steelers haven't swept the Ravens since Flacco's rookie season. The Ravens have owned the Steelers in the last few seasons. Christ, we swept you guys 2 years ago with Ryan Mallett. The Steelers accounted for 2 of the Ravens 5 wins that season.

Congratulations on two wins from two years ago.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 10:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Ravens will draft an Alabama defensive player who plays a position they have plenty of depth at or a bust WR. 

In Ozzie We Bust

ESPN will still rate it the top 3 best draft classes of all-time the whole offseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 06:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Congratulations on two wins from two years ago.

Egh, better than claiming splitting the season series and being 4-6 in the last 5 seasons is "owning" 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 03:59 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I wouldn’t be so sure about either the Steelers or the Patriots falling out of the bye.  The Steelers are currently sitting in the number one seed with a half-game lead and a tiebreaker against #3 KC.  Plus, only three of their remaining 8 opponents have a winning record, with one of those being the Rogers-less Packers. 

And the Pats ... are the Pats. 

So, right now it looks pretty likely that the two teams won’t meet in the playoffs any earlier than the AFCCG.  

Take your standings and logic and shit and flush em. I don't need them here.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 07:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Take your standings and logic and shit and flush em. I don't need them here.

Nope. Not where your team sits, you don’t.
Reply/Quote
Seeing as we are (have been) out of it, i may be rooting for the Steelers Thursday. I’m already seeing Titans fans basically saying the Steelers should be no problem. For some reason that’s irking me. They are a very average team acting like they are favorites for the SB. I’ll wait to see their Steeler week thread.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Seeing as we are (have been) out of it, i may be rooting for the Steelers Thursday. I’m already seeing Titans fans basically saying the Steelers should be no problem. For some reason that’s irking me. They are a very average team acting like they are favorites for the SB. I’ll wait to see their Steeler week thread.

The Titans are on a 4 game win streak where those opponents currently have a combined 10 wins on the season. All 4 of those teams have already lost to the Steelers this year. 

They're D is giving up just over 24 points a game and they've play some shitty offenses without quarterbacks all season.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Titans are on a 4 game win streak where those opponents currently have a combined 10 wins on the season. All 4 of those teams have already lost to the Steelers this year. 

They're D is giving up just over 24 points a game and they've play some shitty offenses without quarterbacks all season.

So what you're saying is, guaranteed steelers loss?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote