Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it was fun while it lasted
I thought this would be another thread about Birthdefect - pretty much CIN best player on defense taking a year long vacation....
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:06 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I thought this would be another thread about Birthdefect - pretty much CIN best player on defense taking a year long vacation....

Huh?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what you're saying is, guaranteed steelers loss?

They have too many wins for us to lose.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 03:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you hate living so close to Cleveland so much, you should just move and stop taking all your frustrations out on other fans. 

Why don't you stop bitching about being morbidly obese and go on a diet.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what you're saying is, guaranteed steelers loss?

That's right Faulk, the Steelers have the propensity to lose to shitty teams except when the shitty team is the bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 09:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: Why don't you stop bitching about being morbidly obese and go on a diet.

Because unlike my advice, which was spot on, yours isn't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 09:56 AM)Vlad Wrote: That's right Faulk, the Steelers have the propensity to lose to shitty teams except when the shitty team is the bengals.

It's because your teams sucks and your quarterback is fat. The Bengals can't tackle regular football players, let alone fat ones. 

Reply/Quote