Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers=Browns
Just watching Sunday night game Steelers @ Pats. Steelers down by 30 and Michaels and Collinsworth are bored. How bad would it have been if AB had played?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are still paying $21m in dead money against their cap for AB, more than any other receiver is hitting any other team's salary cap, and their receiving corps is straight garbage.

$3m in cap space forced them to sign Donte Moncrief to fill the void lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Being a Bengal fan, we often find our season quickly devolves into rooting for the Steelers to lose, but that was hard to watch. Most of the time they pull the rug out from under you after a loss like that, but that one looked different. We will see I guess.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I didn't watch the game, but I'm sure the Steelers will bounce back. They always do.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Being a Bengal fan, we often find our season quickly devolves into rooting for the Steelers to lose, but that was hard to watch.  Most of the time they pull the rug out from under you after a loss like that, but that one looked different.  We will see I guess.

It looked very different ! Steelers looked lost and broken pretty much the entire game, very little intensity. Gonna be interesting going down the road.
Reply/Quote
Big Ben is one Big Mac away from becoming Jared Lorenzen.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I suspect it won't take more than a few more games like last night's for Jen to fake an injury for the rest of the season.....
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 09:52 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It looked very different ! Steelers looked lost and broken pretty much the entire game, very little intensity. Gonna be interesting going down the road.

^^This^^

I'm hoping they play like this when we play them. The Bengals seem to have a lot of energy now that I hope they maintain. 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Being a Bengal fan, we often find our season quickly devolves into rooting for the Steelers to lose, but that was hard to watch.  Most of the time they pull the rug out from under you after a loss like that, but that one looked different.  We will see I guess.

Hmmm. I found it rather easy and enjoyable to watch. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hmmm. I found it rather easy and enjoyable to watch. 

I get it, but it was like watching Longshanks dying in Braveheart.  It was so pathetic you almost felt bad for him.  Or it could have been the insanely bad historical inaccuracies.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I get it, but it was like watching Longshanks dying in Braveheart.  It was so pathetic you almost felt bad for him.  Or it could have been the insanely bad historical inaccuracies. 

Definitely.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The title is inaccurate. The Browns scored a TD at the very least.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:47 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Big Ben is one Big Mac away from becoming Jared Lorenzen.

dead?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 06:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: dead?

... And bloated.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hmmm. I found it rather easy and enjoyable to watch. 

Hell, I loved it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 06:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: dead?

Unfortunately not.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote