Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it was nice knowing ya!
(09-09-2019, 10:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, Vambo has posted recently (in this thread in fact), but I don’t think we’ll see BakerTheBeast for a while.  

Well considering they've all been on like a 5 year hiatus going back to the OG Bengals.com boards, all it took was a week 1 disaster to send them back into their caves. We all know Bakerthebeastlover is Bushy hes not fooling anyone.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:21 AM)jason Wrote: Not everyone is the man you are... You've been around through 0-16 and 1-15... This one showed up yapping after the magical 7 win season, and the off-season championship...

I hope I'm wrong because he's entertaining at the very least.

Yeah Vambo's a good dude. He and I talked smack to each other on Dawg Talkers (I use a different handle there) for years until he got banned from there. I still don't know why they banned him. He was probably the most loyal Browns fan on that board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, Vambo has posted recently (in this thread in fact), but I don’t think we’ll see BakerTheBeast for a while.  

Vambo will hang around and take his lumps like a man.

BtB and Poe are bitches that only come around when their team is winning.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Farewell, BakertheBeast!  See you in the off-season!

It's okay, his alt account E.A Poe has resurfaced. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:52 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: It's okay, his alt account E.A Poe has resurfaced. 

Until the Ravens lose, at least.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Vambo will hang around and take his lumps like a man.

BtB and Poe are bitches that only come around when their team is winning.

Truth....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:52 PM)Vambo Wrote:   Don't think he'll give up that easy.

His mom did.
Reply/Quote
All you hillbilly's need to calm done. I'll remind you hickish homers that your teams lost too (Bengals & Steelers). Baker got derailed by 18 penalties and an over anxious team starting a new dynasty.

[Image: hiwk23awx5rx5p96g.jpg]  
This picture shows Baker very pissed. The Jets will feel his wrath.

As you take joy in the Browns loss let recap the reality of your teams:

Bengals: The Bengals LOST that game. I realize that you think Dalton is the second coming of Marino all of a sudden but the fact is one again he choked when it counted.

Steelers: The mighty Steelers went to Foxboro knowing they were going to get their brains beat in. They just went through the motions.
No fire or emotion, playing lethargically as a team is apt to do knowing they lost before the game even started. The Big Ben era will end in a whimper.

Ravens: Great ass whooping on a team (Dolphins) that many college teams would beat. The Dolphins with half their roster new this year are tanking this year for a QB in next years draft. Lamar Jackson is the next Drew Brees. Get back to me when they play a real NFL team  

So it is Written, So it Shall be Done
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: All you hillbilly's need to calm done. I'll remind you hickish homers that your teams lost too (Bengals & Steelers). Baker got derailed by 18 penalties and an over anxious team starting a new dynasty.

Bengals: The Bengals LOST that game. I realize that you think Dalton is the second coming of Marino all of a sudden but the fact is one again he choked when it counted.

Steelers: The mighty Steelers went to Foxboro knowing they were going to get their brains beat in. They just went through the motions.
No fire or emotion, playing lethargically as a team is apt to do knowing they lost before the game even started. The Big Ben era will end in a whimper.

Ravens: Great ass whooping on a team (Dolphins) that many college teams would beat. The Dolphins with half their roster new this year are tanking this year for a QB in next years draft. Lamar Jackson is the next Drew Brees. Get back to me when they play a real NFL team  

He got derailed more by the 3 int's (1 pick 6) more than anything else. Nice try though.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 06:17 AM)cinci4life Wrote: He got derailed more by the 3 int's (1 pick 6) more than anything else. Nice try though.

Yes you are correct. Those did not help. That all happened after the cat was left out of the bag. He was trying to hard to make something happen. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: All you hillbilly's need to calm done. I'll remind you hickish homers that your teams lost too (Bengals & Steelers).

Yeah, and don't we feel embarrassed for going on and on about how our teams were bigger than Jesus ... 

... Oh, wait.  That was just you.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: All you hillbilly's need to calm done. I'll remind you hickish homers that your teams lost too (Bengals & Steelers). Baker got derailed by 18 penalties and an over anxious team starting a new dynasty.

BakerTheBeastF*cker..... oh boy you're entertaining.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: hiwk23awx5rx5p96g.jpg]  

[Image: ishethough.png]

Is he though? 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

He got derailed by overconfidence, a sorry O line, undisciplined play, his general lack of skill, and a coaching staff that sucks... Just like Delaine Walker said... They are who we thought they were.

Now get ready for some BOHICA this coming Monday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 03:36 PM)jason Wrote: He got derailed by overconfidence, a sorry O line, undisciplined play, his general lack of skill, and a coaching staff that sucks... Just like Delaine Walker said... They are who we thought they were.

Now get ready for some BOHICA this coming Monday.

Is that the stew you hill folks are famous for in Cintucky?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Is that the stew you hill folks are famous for in Cintucky?

BOHICA...

Google is your friend... And you know it's coming.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 06:43 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Those did not help. That all happened after the cat was left out of the bag. ThumbsUp

To say that the cat was "left" out of the bag, is analogous to saying it's all water "over" the bridge........it defeats the entire purpose of the colloquialism.

I understand that the public school system in Cleveland is substandard, but you could at least try.

Even Mayfield tried last Sunday. He was God awful, but he tried!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, it's not like plenty of people didn't try to tell him that he was full of crap.  Heck, I even told him that at the first sign of adversity, that Mayfield and Browns offense would fall to pieces.  A "collection of talent" does not equal a team that came up together.

I have been gone for awhile, but can;t see how any Steeler's fan can talk trash after getting trashed week 1.

Long way to go, I would not count the Browns out yet to be better than the Steelers
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 05:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Luvnit2

I have been gone for awhile, but can;t see how any Steeler's fan can talk trash after getting trashed week 1.

Long way to go, I would not count the Browns out yet to be better than the Steelers

So you see the Patriots in Foxboro and the Titans at home as equal challenges, then?  

Also, this guy spent the entire offseason crowning the Browns as inevitable Lombardi winners.  I don’t care what my team did; I’m serving him his crow.  
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 06:03 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So you see the Patriots in Foxboro and the Titans at home as equal challenges, then?  

Also, this guy spent the entire offseason crowning the Browns as inevitable Lombardi winners.  I don’t care what my team did; I’m serving him his crow.  

So, the Steelers losing by 30 is less bad than the Browns losing by 30?  Is that what you're telling us?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote