Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it was nice knowing ya!
(09-12-2019, 07:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, the Steelers losing by 30 is less bad than the Browns losing by 30?  Is that what you're telling us?

Would you disagree that more teams are likely to lose that badly to the Pats than will to the Titans? Or would you like to go on record predicting Tennessee as this year’s surprise juggernaut?

Also, I did mention a second justification for smacking him. I take it you agree with that one?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 08:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Would you disagree that more teams are likely to lose that badly to the Pats than will to the Titans?  Or would you like to go on record predicting Tennessee as this year’s surprise juggernaut?  

Also, I did mention a second justification for smacking him.  I take it you agree with that one?

I'm still agasp that you're trying to lessen the blow of a 30 point demolition, on prime time National TV.  I mean the Pats are tough, but the Steelers also have a future HOF, multiple Super Bowl winning QB on their team, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 08:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm still agasp that you're trying to lessen the blow of a 30 point demolition, on prime time National TV.  I mean the Pats are tough, but the Steelers also have a future HOF, multiple Super Bowl winning QB on their team, right?

Don’t take it out of context.  I did not make this point for its own sake.  I was challenged about smacking BakertheBeast in light of the Pats game, and this was my rationale. I wouldn’t have brought it up otherwise.
Reply/Quote
I can't believe I'm doing this, but losing by 30 at home to the Titans is absolutely worse than losing by 30 in Foxborough.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 07:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, the Steelers losing by 30 is less bad than the Browns losing by 30?  Is that what you're telling us?

Compare the hype to either of those 30 point losers.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 08:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm still agasp that you're trying to lessen the blow of a 30 point demolition, on prime time National TV.  I mean the Pats are tough, but the Steelers also have a future HOF, multiple Super Bowl winning QB on their team, right?

Just imagine what the Patriots are gonna do to the Browns...

Darth Hoodie vs Freddie Kitchens? Lord have mercy...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: best-photos-of-a-the-week-you-know-the-d...600&zoom=2]

Reply/Quote