Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, there it is....
(12-26-2021, 07:58 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I remember being one of just a few Zac Taylor/Lou Anarumo supporters before the year. A lot of people wanted him gone at the end of last season. I actually just wanted him and Lou to get a fair opportunity before judging him. I do agree it was very apparent what was happening. Don't forget how the Bengals last season suffered more than their fair share of injuries. Some people on this board commented that you cannot use that as an excuse for losing. I don't feel bad that it has reversed this year and some of our opponents have the injuries we are taking advantage of.

Right. And you can tell a lot about what direction a team is going by how they handled the adversity of last year. Instead of falling apart and blaming each other, they came together. It really is a special locker room Taylor has put together.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 9 wins was my standard for continuing to support Taylor as the head coach. So, he now has 9 wins, with 2 games left in the season to get to 10 or 11. Sorry, I know this will make some of you miserable, but I am still on the Taylor Train. Come on aboard, it's heading for the post season. And whatever happens the remainder of this season, I am already looking forward to next season, when we get a monster pass rusher back and a whole new slew of drafted players. The Taylor Train keeps on a rolling!!!

You were right Sled and you stuck by Zac even when it was hard to. Well done.

I did predict some of this before the season but this could be even more interesting than I predicted honestly.

The sleeping Burrow just awoke.
Reply/Quote
I think the biggest difference comparing Zac to Marvin, that is making the difference now is I suspect Zac has the team better disciplined. Chad became a bit distractionthe later part of his career among some other players with issues.
Reply/Quote