Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow and OBJ on New Heights Pod
Looks like the actual pod/video was released today. Pretty entertaining.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Never going to see OBJ as anything other than Odell Beckham Jr and immediately lose almost all interest even before clicking on the thread title.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 05:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Never going to see OBJ as anything other than Odell Beckham Jr and immediately lose almost all interest even before clicking on the thread title.

I'd rather listen to a podcast with Odell in it than Orlando. Odell is a much more interesting guy to hear from.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 05:15 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'd rather listen to a podcast with Odell in it than Orlando. Odell is a much more interesting guy to hear from.

I suppose it depends on what one finds as interesting. Personally, I'd rather listen to the guy with ties to the Bengals. Also, Orlando is a very entertaining dude
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose it depends on what one finds as interesting. Personally, I'd rather listen to the guy with ties to the Bengals. Also, Orlando is a very entertaining dude

He really is. I love those little interview segments he does with the other players.

Reply/Quote
I just don’t understand how a lifelong Browns fan who players for our biggest rivals and talked shit about how he hates the Bengals, was not only allowed to leave with his head still attached to his neck but bloody cheered!

All because he went to school in Cincy and he almost ****** that up too.

The guy is a grade A **** socket.

His brother on the other hand comes across as one of the most down to earth blokes you could ever meet.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 09:44 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I just don’t understand how a lifelong Browns fan who players for our biggest rivals and talked shit about how he hates the Bengals, was not only allowed to leave with his head still attached to his neck but bloody cheered!

His brother on the other hand comes across as one of the most down to earth blokes you could ever meet.

Yeah, as much as I like Burrow and OBJ, I won't be giving that assclown any clicks on his podcast.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 05:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Never going to see OBJ as anything other than Odell Beckham Jr and immediately lose almost all interest even before clicking on the thread title.

i was like didnt he just sign in maimi?  why he talkin with burrow
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 09:44 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I just don’t understand how a lifelong Browns fan who players for our biggest rivals and talked shit about how he hates the Bengals, was not only allowed to leave with his head still attached to his neck but bloody cheered!

It's amazing how immature he comes off as. He's like 36 going on 16. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2024, 09:39 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's amazing how immature he comes off as. He's like 36 going on 16. 

Totally agree with you. Somebody wanted to be big man on campus and he failed at it. Nothing worse than a grown white man trying talk like he's gangsta...
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2024, 10:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Totally agree with you. Somebody wanted to be big man on campus and he failed at it. Nothing worse than a grown white man trying talk like he's gangsta...

The dude has multiple Super Bowl rings and is banging Taylor Swift...He wins
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2024, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: is banging Taylor Swift...He wins

At this point that’s basically like opening a window and ***** fresh air.

Multiple rings and still is insecure as **** that the Bengals didn’t draft him.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2024, 11:18 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: At this point that’s basically like opening a window and ***** fresh air.

Multiple rings and still is insecure as **** that the Bengals didn’t draft him.

Somehow I'm kind of doubtful on that one..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote