Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well well well
Look at you guys. 

Full disclosure, the 49ers have always been my second team that I ALWAYS root for when the Steelers are out of it, so I might have to jump off of the wagon. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  

Full disclosure, the 49ers have always been my second team that I ALWAYS root for 

Coltsfan?????
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Coltsfan?????

I bet he can name his other 7 teams lol
Reply/Quote
Lol, no. When I was a kid I just kinda liked them too. Joe Montana played very close to where I lived, so I was a fan of his too. Sort of like how I’ve got a soft spot for the Bengals because of Marvin Lewis. I root for locals. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, no. When I was a kid I just kinda liked them too. Joe Montana played very close to where I lived, so I was a fan of his too. Sort of like how I’ve got a soft spot for the Bengals because of Marvin Lewis. I root for locals. 

To be honest I've always been a closet Bears fan. Lived up there for like 3 years mid 80's. Superbowl shuffle so on. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To be honest I've always been a closet Bears fan. Lived up there for like 3 years mid 80's. Superbowl shuffle so on. 

My son goes to Pitt and plays in the drum line, so I’ve been following them pretty closely for the last three years. Tyler Boyd is a Pitt kid from Allequippa so I root for him too. In fact, I wore Pitt gear to the Raider game.

I should be careful with that Marvin Lewis comment though. I was bonding with the fans in Cincinnati until I said that. Almost as bad as saying I was from Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: My son goes to Pitt and plays in the drum line, so I’ve been following them pretty closely for the last three years. Tyler Boyd is a Pitt kid from Allequippa so I root for him too. In fact, I wore Pitt gear to the Raider game.

I should be careful with that Marvin Lewis comment though. I was bonding with the fans in Cincinnati until I said that. Almost as bad as saying I was from Pittsburgh.

You're on thin ice
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Look at you guys. 

Full disclosure, the 49ers have always been my second team that I ALWAYS root for when the Steelers are out of it, so I might have to jump off of the wagon. 

You were at the game weren’t you? Sporting the lucky Pitt Panthers shirt again?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You were at the game weren’t you?  Sporting the lucky Pitt Panthers shirt again?

No. No one started a Go Fund Me. And it wasn't the Pitt shirt, it was the Terrible Towel that kicked all of this off  Wink

At least the 49ers lost, so I can root for you all in two weeks. This should really be a fun game. LA vs Cincinnati. So used to seeing the Patriots or some spin off of the Patriots every year. Even seeing KC was starting to get stale. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, no. When I was a kid I just kinda liked them too. Joe Montana played very close to where I lived, so I was a fan of his too. Sort of like how I’ve got a soft spot for the Bengals because of Marvin Lewis. I root for locals. 

You're good. This is where Coltsfan4now would have said that the Rams were his cousin's favorite team so he likes them too.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Coltsfan?????

Ask him his thoughts on Jake Delhomme. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote