Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp ...
... I guess one way to look at the positive side of this is to focus on the fact that a Bengals upset will likely be enough to convince Mike Brown to keep old Giggles around ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ... I guess one way to look at the positive side of this is to focus on the fact  that a Bengals upset will likely be enough to convince Mike Brown to keep old Giggles around ...  LOL

he already decided to keep merv. now thanks to your steelers he has an excuse, if one could call it that.......
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ... I guess one way to look at the positive side of this is to focus on the fact  that a Bengals upset will likely be enough to convince Mike Brown to keep old Giggles around ...  LOL

I, like most Bengals fans, know that that ship has sailed. I believe old Marvin's job security is worlds above Tomlin's. As bad as the fan base is done with Marvin the Steelers nation is like a lynch mob.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:01 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I, like most Bengals fans, know that that ship has sailed. I believe old Marvin's job security is worlds above Tomlin's. As bad as the fan base is done with Marvin the Steelers nation is like a lynch mob.

The fans have nothing to do with it, as you should already know from your experience with Cincinnati.

I turn 50 in 2019, and the Steelers have had only three coaches in myifetime. You don't get that by pandering to the fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:58 PM)WildCat Wrote: he already decided to keep merv. now thanks to your steelers he has an excuse, if one could call it that.......

Not so fast, my friend.  Plenty of time left for them to Bungle this one away..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not so fast, my friend.  Plenty of time left for them to Bungle this one away..

I believe the Steelers now have the moniker of "bunglerrs". The Raiders may actually get credit from keeping them from the playoffs. Can't Bungal any worse than that with your roster.
Reply/Quote
Like I said...

(12-24-2018, 01:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've said for years that divisional games are different.  They are harder no matter what the records.  And playing a team with nothing to lose versus facing a must win is harder too.

I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me...just like the Raiders and Broncos didn't surprise me.

The team has underperformed for years.

Typical of of Tomlin led team...
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote