Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wenning to be promoted
per Dehner

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr 39m39 minutes ago
Breaking: #Bengals expected to promote practice squad QB Keith Wenning to 53-man roster as backup to AJ McCarron.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If we have to use Wenning..

We won't be Wenning...  Ninja

I think he looked terrible in preseason...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Ug
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:54 PM)pally Wrote: per Dehner  

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr  39m39 minutes ago
Breaking: #Bengals expected to promote practice squad QB Keith Wenning to 53-man roster as backup to AJ McCarron.

That tells me Dalton will be back soon.  Otherwise they would have signed a vet because right now we just have McCarron and Wenning.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:39 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That tells me Dalton will be back soon.  Otherwise they would have signed a vet because right now we just have McCarron and Wenning.

Let that be a wenning to the rest of the league that the Bengals are still here to stay  ThumbsUp

Hopefully, we can win the last three and get ourselves a bye so Dalton doesn't have to rush back because all the talk about having the strength in the hand after a fracture has me a bit worried.

Dalton was having a hell of a year, so hopefully he can come back and take us to the promised land.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1028699-charlie-sheen-617-409.jpg]

WENNING!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: dj-khaled-win.jpg]

I heard all he does is Wenn, Wenn, Wenn, no matter what. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well, at least we have a backup for McCarron now.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
As a senior, Wenning threw for the 3rd most yards in MAC history, behind only Byron Leftwich and...Pig Ben. Of course, that doesn't mean he has the skills to be successful at the NFL level, but it is fairly impressive.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ? NO....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:39 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That tells me Dalton will be back soon.  Otherwise they would have signed a vet because right now we just have McCarron and Wenning.

funny and true. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:34 AM)kevin Wrote: Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?  NO....

I've had a bit to drink/smoke so I apologize if I've missed the joke, but you do know who really bombed pearl harbor, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:53 AM)tenacious-B Wrote: I've had a bit to drink/smoke so I apologize if I've missed the joke, but you do know who really bombed pearl harbor, right?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Must be a young feller.......  how could anyone not pick-up on that?  Not even pick-up on because it wasn't even something that would cross my mind as serious.....  I knew what he was referring to when I got to the "was......" in "was it over....."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

[Image: aae42e8a0066bd8d8ffbcc563fe557f94597e22d...699507.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Apparently they believe Andy will be back soon....
Reply/Quote
i'd just as soon have Sanu in the wildcat than Wenning.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I think it came down to one factor, he knew the offense, any guy coming in off the street wouldn't know the offense and its intricacies.

With that being said they must have faith that the Ginger Genius will be back soon!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Must be a young feller.......  how could anyone not pick-up on that?  Not even pick-up on because it wasn't even something that would cross my mind as serious.....  I knew what he was referring to when I got to the "was......" in "was it over....."

Young and obviously not in a fraternity in college.  Animal House is pretty mandatory if you're in a fraternity, even today.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 10:46 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Young and obviously not in a fraternity in college.  Animal House is pretty mandatory if you're in a fraternity, even today.

its really mandatory High School film study lol
Reply/Quote