Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wenning to be promoted
(12-16-2015, 12:34 AM)kevin Wrote: Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?  NO....

better be careful you'll be called a racist like i did with Airplane quote earlier!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:55 PM)milksheikh Wrote: If we have to use Wenning..

We won't be Wenning...  Ninja

I think he looked terrible in preseason...

I laughed way too much at this joke. Still, nice work!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:53 AM)tenacious-B Wrote: I've had a bit to drink/smoke so I apologize if I've missed the joke, but you do know who really bombed pearl harbor, right?

I hope it was a subtle joke... I hope hahahah
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:39 AM)GodFather Wrote: better be careful you'll be called a racist like i did with Airplane quote earlier!  LOL

LOL I seen that and thought, that was where you got it. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Not to be a deebie downer, but what makes you guys think that this indicates Dalton would be back?

Christian Ponder sucks ass. They probably figured that his transition into Jackson's offense would take too long, so promoting Wenning was the best idea.

Dalton is going to be on the sidelines while he's out, so they already have the needed veteran presence. This indicates nothing.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:30 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As a senior, Wenning threw for the 3rd most yards in MAC history, behind only Byron Leftwich and...Pig Ben. Of course, that doesn't mean he has the skills to be successful at the NFL level, but it is fairly impressive.

He has upside and can throw it down the field.

I actually thought he was a very good project to get. He has talent.

I just didn't like that they released Carter to promote Wenning. Must of been another player we
could of got rid of besides a good ST'er that is a decent edge rusher.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He has upside and can throw it down the field.

I actually thought he was a very good project to get. He has talent.

I just didn't like that they released Carter to promote Wenning. Must of been another player we
could of got rid of besides a good ST'er that is a decent edge rusher.

MAybe a backup OL... but the DL is in fairly good health.
Reply/Quote
Apparently we tried to sign Logan Thomas from Miami's PS, but they promoted him to the 53 to prevent us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote