Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went to game today
The Reds were down 2-0 and then Scooter and Suarez hit back to back home runs. Enjoyed the win.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Going to the game tomorrow. What are the chances to see 2 wins the same week?
Reply/Quote
Against the Cubs, not good. But DeSclafani is starting. If he could just match his career average ERA (4.01) he would be the #1 starter on this staff.
Reply/Quote
What a game Saturday! Disco hit a grand slam. Votto and Barnhart hit homers. We beat the Cubbies 11-2. I saw 2 wins this week. The Reds have won 6 games in a row. A little late to salvage the season though.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 12:38 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: What a game Saturday! Disco hit a grand slam. Votto and Barnhart hit homers. We beat the Cubbies 11-2. I saw 2 wins this week. The Reds have won 6 games in a row. A little late to salvage the season though.

I remember back when 13 games out was nothing and they could turn on the jets to route the Dodgers and win the penent..  I just don't see that happening any time soon again though ,but its not the most impossible thing that ever happened .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote