Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-14-2017, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: zoolander-files-in-computer-becauseyougoogledme.gif]

[Image: mounting1-200.jpg]

You're gonna need a taller step stool, son.
Again, this is what I hoped for and love to see with Trump...It's always all about the optics, but his buffoonery exposes the scam.

Aside from the fact it's unique territory so this has not come up before, if ever....I keep asking myself "If not Trump, would anyone have cared or even looked?" My guess is not, and that's why Trump is unintentionally a great thing for media.
--------------------------------------------------------

(01-15-2017, 04:36 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Again, this is what I hoped for and love to see with Trump...It's always all about the optics, but his buffoonery exposes the scam.

Aside from the fact it's unique territory so this has not come up before, if ever....I keep asking myself "If not Trump, would anyone have cared or even looked?"  My guess is not, and that's why Trump is unintentionally a great thing for media.

A reality TV star is unintentionally great for the media?  Brilliant analysis. 
(01-15-2017, 04:36 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Again, this is what I hoped for and love to see with Trump...It's always all about the optics, but his buffoonery exposes the scam.

Aside from the fact it's unique territory so this has not come up before, if ever....I keep asking myself "If not Trump, would anyone have cared or even looked?"  My guess is not, and that's why Trump is unintentionally a great thing for media.

It's quite amusing to see how tolerant the other side truly is. A birth certificate has been replaced by a tax form. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-15-2017, 12:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's quite amusing to see how tolerant the other side truly is. A birth certificate has been replaced by a tax form. 

A fantasy (that there was no birth certificate) replaced with a reality (that there are tax returns he won't release.)

It *IS* quite amusing....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-15-2017, 12:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's quite amusing to see how tolerant the other side truly is. A birth certificate has been replaced by a tax form. 

Your refusal to take Trump's decades of bs into account and effort to look at this as a simple one-time thing are astounding. Hell, Trump himself is literally going around telling everyone he is a liar and you still refuse to understand why people wouldn't trust him. I'm seriously worried about you.
(01-15-2017, 12:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Your refusal to take Trump's decades of bs into account and effort to look at this as a simple one-time thing are astounding.  Hell, Trump himself is literally going around telling everyone he is a liar and you still refuse to understand why people wouldn't trust him.  I'm seriously worried about you.

I care about one thing. What Trump can do for this country. The rest of the stuff is just something for hurt folks to get spun up about and this thread is a perfect example. If saying "Who cares?" what were in those folders while folks are making up that they were fake is considered defending him then guilty as charged. 

Don't worry about me sunshine; I'll be fine. I fear others are not holding up so well; perhaps, your concern should be directed toward them. 

(01-15-2017, 12:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: A fantasy (that there was no birth certificate) replaced with a reality (that there are tax returns he won't release.)

It *IS* quite amusing....

It's exactly the same; however, hurt has clouded your judgement. When Obama first came in folks demanded to see a birth certificate; he did not present it for almost 3 years. Finally he did as folks wouldn't take his word for it. Exact same thing is happening with Trump and his tax forms (or in this thread, his business plan). 

I said it before Trump got elected. The Left has become that thing they hate and you are correct It *IS* quite amusing....especially when they try to say "This is different".

(01-15-2017, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I care about one thing. What Trump can do for this country. The rest of the stuff is just something for hurt folks to get spun up about and this thread is a perfect example. If saying "Who cares?" what were in those folders while folks are making up that they were fake is considered defending him then guilty as charged. 

Don't worry about me sunshine; I'll be fine. I fear others are not holding up so well; perhaps, your concern should be directed toward them. 

Who cares that Trump, noted con-man and long-term bs salesman is already plying his sakeoil modus operandi within the highest office our country has?  Yes, lots of spin work going on here...clearly.  Perhaps we should just throw everyone's rap sheets an history of behavior right out the door and trust everyone with our very hearts and souls.  Lord help those of us petty enough to not trust a man who has merely spent decades showing his true colors.  

Also, your unwillingness to see how naive you are being in regards to this situation isn't surprising.  You're asking us to stop judging and ease up on a guy who makes a living on deception.  Again, I hope you don't let this sort of unwillingness to judge a man by his actions play an undue role in your real life.  Why judge a man by a rapseet that is a mile long?  I bet you'd let Subway Jared watch your teenage daughters.

(01-15-2017, 03:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's exactly the same; however, hurt has clouded your judgement. When Obama first came in folks demanded to see a birth certificate; he did not present it for almost 3 years. Finally he did as folks wouldn't take his word for it. Exact same thing is happening with Trump and his tax forms (or in this thread, his business plan). 

I said it before Trump got elected. The Left has become that thing they hate and you are correct It *IS* quite amusing....especially when they try to say "This is different".

Even if this situation is 100% the same as the Obama thing that doesn't exonerate Trump from being full of crap. Anywho, lets just say this is the same thing as Obama's birth certificate...what is the defense when, in about a 4 days or so, yet another example of "Trump being Trump" emerges? Do we just say "Obama birth certificate!" for the next 4 years and call it even?
(01-15-2017, 04:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who cares that Trump, noted con-man and long-term bs salesman is already plying his sakeoil modus operandi within the highest office our country has?  Yes, lots of spin work going on here...clearly.  Perhaps we should just throw everyone's rap sheets an history of behavior right out the door and trust everyone with our very hearts and souls.  Lord help those of us petty enough to not trust a man who has merely spent decades showing his true colors.  

Also, your unwillingness to see how naive you are being in regards to this situation isn't surprising.  You're asking us to stop judging and ease up on a guy who makes a living on deception.  Again, I hope you don't let this sort of unwillingness to judge a man by his actions play an undue role in your real life.  Why judge a man by a rapseet that is a mile long?  I bet you'd let Subway Jared watch your teenage daughters.

Even if this situation is 100% the same as the Obama thing that doesn't exonerate Trump from being full of crap.  Anywho, lets just say this is the same thing as Obama's birth certificate...what is the defense when, in about a 4 days or so, yet another example of "Trump being Trump" emerges?  Do we just say "Obama birth certificate!" for the next 4 years and call it even?
First of all: How can anybody be unwilling to see how naive he or she is? Being naive is not a choice.

Secondly, which honest politician did you vote for? As for me, I voted for Evan McMullin. 

(01-15-2017, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all: How can anybody be unwilling to see how naive he or she is? Being naive is not a choice.

Secondly, which honest politician did you vote for? As for me, I voted for Evan McMullin. 

Being naive is indeed a choice.  People choose to be naive, be victims, be delusional, and some folks get sick of it and stop and some just keep down the path.  And the person I voted for has no bearing on my ability to use Trump's past actions to judge his current and future actions.  It's simple predictability, and the guy is a lying infomercial of a man until proven otherwise, so what?

But to answer, I voted for Gary Johnson, a man with a resume that leads me to give him much more of the benefit of the doubt in regards to business acumen, honesty, and overall strength of character than Trump.  I will admit that he looked like a moron on the Aleppo thing though, so if he got elected and made claims that he was a foreign relations genius and people said "Yeah right" I'd admit he earned the skepticism.

Also, people who voted for Trump weren't too shy pointing out that he was untrustworthy and less than desirable.  The guy has completely earned this skepticism and my issue lies with the fact that he seems completely unwilling to quell those fears.

It's quite amusing to see how far the right will go to defend a Trump lie. 
(01-15-2017, 05:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's quite amusing to see how far the right will go to defend a Trump lie. 

No doubt. You can just look at this forum and see how hard the right is trying.

Most of them have all but abandoned it because on the constant whining going on in here.  

(01-15-2017, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. You can just look at this forum and see how hard the right is trying.

Most of them have all but abandoned it because on the constant whining going on in here.  

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf1DdCif3VEBNpkIL-INz...tzb2ZMElqQ]

Stop picking on Trump!  He dindu nuffin!
(01-15-2017, 06:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf1DdCif3VEBNpkIL-INz...tzb2ZMElqQ]

Yep, those Trump supporters are a whiny bunch.

I don't even think you are willingly being naive; although, naive you are.

(01-15-2017, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, those Trump supporters are a whiny bunch.

I don't even think you are willingly being naive; although, naive you are.

It's not about whining, it's about refusing to use a man's past to judge him (unless he's, poor, black, or Hillary Clinton or something). Anyways, if thinking Trump is going to continue his life-long practice of being full of crap makes me naive, then call me Naive McNaiverson.
(01-15-2017, 06:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's not about whining, it's about refusing to use a man's past to judge him 

Oh, OK. That explains your use of the whiny meme

(01-15-2017, 03:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's exactly the same; however, hurt has clouded your judgement. When Obama first came in folks demanded to see a birth certificate; he did not present it for almost 3 years. Finally he did as folks wouldn't take his word for it. Exact same thing is happening with Trump and his tax forms (or in this thread, his business plan). 

That would imply I'm emotionally tied to it.

Purely on facts it is not the same thing.

Trump wanted proof that Obama was born in the US.  (In fact he claimed he had proof that Obama was not.) Something that not only didn't need to be shown but would have been dug up long before the election in 2008...let alone for the next eight years that Trump continued to deny it was real.  (Including five years after the birth certificate was produced by the POTUS.)

Trump claimed the folders contained actual documents.  No one know for sure if they did or did not.  There is no prior proof that they did.  Trump's history of lying would lead one to believe that they were not.

Not even close.

But maybe you have emotions confused with facts.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-15-2017, 01:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  Or 

calling others petty = not petty

calling others closed minded = open minded

repeal Obamacare = be careful about repealing Obamacare

the agreement is in the folders = the agreement is in the computer file

folder = file 

Just pointing out the pettiness

This post made me think of this meme.

[Image: sub-buzz-14035-1464128091-1.jpg?resize=625:625]

(01-15-2017, 06:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf1DdCif3VEBNpkIL-INz...tzb2ZMElqQ]

Evan Egg (and sausage, in this meme) McMuffin dindu nuffin !!

[Image: Cz2ULGzUAAEKcjS.jpg:large]

Sorry... the dindu nuffin rhymed with the McMuffin meme.

I respect bfine for sticking with his candidate.
(01-15-2017, 07:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: That would imply I'm emotionally tied to it.

Purely on facts it is not the same thing.

Trump wanted proof that Obama was born in the US.  (In fact he claimed he had proof that Obama was not.) Something that not only didn't need to be shown but would have been dug up long before the election in 2008...let alone for the next eight years that Trump continued to deny it was real.  (Including five years after the birth certificate was produced by the POTUS.)

Trump claimed the folders contained actual documents.  No one know for sure if they did or did not.  There is no prior proof that they did.  Trump's history of lying would lead one to believe that they were not.

Not even close.

But maybe you have emotions confused with facts.

So one was claimed to be fake with no proof; while the other is claimed to be fake with no proof? Yep, you're right: not even close and I most likely have emotion confused with facts.

You cannot (ok, you can; but a rational person cannot) say they are different because one showed proof 3 years later and the other has not shown proof 3 days later. 

But please continue to explain how they are different and how your negative views of the President elect are more noble than the birthers.