This is shocking really:

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All these dudes are butthurt because they aren’t good enough to crack our terrible oline starting lineup. Good riddance.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All these dudes are butthurt because they aren’t good enough to crack our terrible oline starting lineup. Good riddance.

I must say, I had high hopes for Westerman.  Maybe his heart was not into the game at this level.  Such a disappointment.   
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All these dudes are butthurt because they aren’t good enough to crack our terrible oline starting lineup. Good riddance.

Either that or, hear me out, they don’t want jello for brains when they’re older. Lineman are top risk for CTE due to head impacts on almost every play.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All these dudes are butthurt because they aren’t good enough to crack our terrible oline starting lineup. Good riddance.

Bengals own hos contract so retiring won't change that if he wants to play in the NFL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Either that or, hear me out, they don’t want jello for brains when they’re older. Lineman are top risk for CTE due to head impacts on almost every play.

I think it is more this, than anything. 
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Either that or, hear me out, they don’t want jello for brains when they’re older. Lineman are top risk for CTE due to head impacts on almost every play.

I don't recall him in many games.  Did he get concussions or something?  This is strange for such a young man that was in the mix for a starting NFL position.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I am seeing a trend here...

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Didn't have huge expectations from him once he stop getting 1st team reps. Basically 3 offensive line coaches deemed him not good enough to start. Think we will still be ok at guard if he leaves still have decent depth in Miller, Jordan, Hopkins, Jerry and Redmond at some point.
Reply/Quote
Really unfortunate for Westerman. I really was hopeful he'd become a really good starting LG.
Now it might make a bit more sense how all of a sudden MJ was taking 1st team reps, as it was never really explained how Westerman kind of "dropped" in the order after hearing him "ascend" a couple weeks ago.

If Westerman retires, the OL roster would currently sit at...

OT - Glenn, Hart, Smith
OG - Miller, Jordan, Jerry
C - Hopkins, Price

Bengals usually keep 9 OL so...could we potentially see TWO UDFAs make this roster?! Not considering Redmond since he'll be suspended.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't recall him in many games.  Did he get concussions or something?  This is strange for such a young man that was in the mix for a starting NFL position.  

Doesn't matter... I remember that dude on the 49ers retiring after a season or so. He was perfectly healthy. Maybe he just wants to stay that way.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
End of the day he's 26, has made $1.85m, and once he turns 35 he will be able to collect a pension of over $21k/yr to supplement that $1.85m.

Not a bad start to enjoying the rest of your life.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
New oline coach must really be a bully
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Really unfortunate for Westerman. I really was hopeful he'd become a really good starting LG.
Now it might make a bit more sense how all of a sudden MJ was taking 1st team reps, as it was never really explained how Westerman kind of "dropped" in the order after hearing him "ascend" a couple weeks ago.

OT - Glenn, Hart, Smith
C - Hopkins, Price

Bengals usually keep 9 OL so...could we potentially see TWO UDFAs make this roster?! Not considering Redmond since he'll be suspended.

If the Bengals add 2 UDFAs I hope they get more talented players from waivers near cut down day.  The OL roster looks frightening from an average fan perspective.  What happens if Glenn suffers an injury?  

Freakout
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Or maybe there is something seriously wrong with our o line coach...
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Really unfortunate for Westerman. I really was hopeful he'd become a really good starting LG.

OT - Glenn, Hart, Smith
C - Hopkins, Price

As long as one of them is not that Evans dude.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:42 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the Bengals add 2 UDFAs I hope they get more talented players from waivers near cut down day.  The OL roster looks frightening from an average fan perspective.  What happens if Glenn suffers an injury?  

Freakout

Some recognizable names I see still as FAs who aren't super-old are:
TJ Lang (OG)
Chance Warmack (OG)
Jermey Parnell (OT)

One would have to think there will be some decent camp cuts but who knows.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Some recognizable names I see still as FAs who aren't super-old are:
TJ Lang (OG)
Chance Warmack (OG)
Jermey Parnell (OT)

One would have to think there will be some decent camp cuts but who knows.

Warmack is still out there?  Were you not on the Warmack train in the off season? I thought Lang had a decent career.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
He just needs to sit down with Stuart Smalley for a minute, he'll be back on his horse in no time.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote