Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whack follol de rah!'
On Saint Patrick's Day we feast and we celebrate whatever we have, or what we've attained in this Free Agency!

Your participation is welcomed in this thread of agreement in championing positivity, at least as long as the liquor lingers! Let us stay as confident as the spirits allow, and then we can shit on the next days' signings and indecisiveness.

But, perhaps we will prevail and best the ne'er-do-wells and the latecomers, that make up our O-Line.

"What's he that wishes so? My cousin, Brown? No, my fair cousin; If we are mark'd to die, we are enough; To do our country loss; and if to live, The fewer men, the greater share of honour. God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more. By Jove, I am not covetous for gold, Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost; It yearns me not if men my garments wear; Such outward things dwell not in my desires.

But if it be a sin to covet honour, I am the most offending soul alive."
Reply/Quote
Cheers

ERIN GO BRALESS!!

Drunk
Reply/Quote
Cheers!!!CheersDrunkWasted

Nice thread, having green brewskies as we speak....
Reply/Quote
"follol de rah!"

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F2...f=1&nofb=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 05:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cheers!!!CheersDrunkWasted

I had a Star Valley IPA from Melvin (in WY) over the weekend and raised it in your honor.  Don't think I know anyone else from that area so you were my lone toast to represent SV! 

As for me, a little Guinness as I wrap up work, and then I'll switch to Redbreast 12 before dinner.  

Happy St Paddy's Day to the Irishman in all of us Cheers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 05:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cheers!!!CheersDrunkWasted

Irish Whiskey shouts are the most powerful Thu'um.
Reply/Quote