Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s for supper?
Skyline chili! That’s what!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Watching the Bears/Eagles tilt.....soooooo....homemade Phillies, what else?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
We went to McKinley's Pub earlier for .55 wings and $2 pints of domestic. Best deal in town. 10 wings, 3 pints each, and shared basket of fries, for under $30.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Phillies and wings are two of my favorites! You guys really know your way to my heart. Lol! Blue cheese or ranch with your wings?

I gotta admit, what do you native Queen City folks like about Skyline chili? Have you ever put it on hotdogs for a chili dog? I did that tonight and couldn’t quite finish a hotdog. I can’t say I was impressed. Hormel chili is way better than Skyline. At least on a hotdog.....
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 09:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Phillies and wings are two of my favorites!  You guys really know your way to my heart.  Lol!  Blue cheese or ranch with your wings?  

I gotta admit, what do you native Queen City folks like about Skyline chili?  Have you ever put it on hotdogs for a chili dog?   I did that tonight and couldn’t quite finish a hotdog.  I can’t say I was impressed.  Hormel chili is way better than Skyline.   At least on a hotdog.....

At McKinley's, I like their Caribbean Jerk sauce.  I don't do Ranch or Blue Cheese, so I just tell them to give my wife an extra Ranch.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 09:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Phillies and wings are two of my favorites!  You guys really know your way to my heart.  Lol!  Blue cheese or ranch with your wings?  

I gotta admit, what do you native Queen City folks like about Skyline chili?  Have you ever put it on hotdogs for a chili dog?   I did that tonight and couldn’t quite finish a hotdog.  I can’t say I was impressed.  Hormel chili is way better than Skyline.   At least on a hotdog.....

I'm not a native of Cincy, but I dig a Coney from Skyline for a change of pace now and again. I've never had the canned variety, but the restaurant version isn't bad. Chili, cheese, onions, and mustard.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I can't get beyond the noodles. Noodles in chili is like training wheels on a bike. Grow up and eat your beans like a man.
Reply/Quote