Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022?
Well I’m sure not capable of knowing like maybe a few others here but here goes.

1. Molding and improving the OL. Duh have we beat that dead horse LOL. But certainly solidifying the LG spot and the backup there the most important element and getting Tre Hill capable if needed.
2. Standing pat it appears at WR but maybe keeping an eye out for available players to pick up if needed or to trade for in event of injury.
3. The return game
4. Dax Hill. Find his place. He needs on the field
5. Getting CTB ready to replace Apple if he struggles or just in general. Same goes for Tycen Anderson as a back up safety.
6. DL reserves… Cam Sample, Shelvin, Tupol, & Carter somebody needs to emerge there like Hill did. Ossai I’m not concerned about. He’s going to help for sure.
7. Hayden Hurst… I think he starts slow … by design. They are going to use him in basic schemes then against Dallas spring him. But he’s going to be more valuable in easing the concentration on our WR.
8. Third Down/Red Zone … gots to be better

I’m sure there’s more let it rip
Reply/Quote
Offense....Figure out short yardage problems. If they can't get it running then develop a scheme to get it passing.

Defense....Figure out how to hold onto a lead in the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote